Red Envelope
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Feedback
100% (70) +
Hello, I'm just selling some old collectibles for some TBT's in order to get the avatar width item from the shop.

I'm selling three winter mittens , two red candies, and one purple candy! Thanks! ^-^

qQ8jsLH.png

zKfhAh0.png

Last edited:
Are the mittens from 2015?

Make them visible in your sidebar (or just have them active without being hidden) then go to your profiles shop tab (the one in the same area as your messages and trade rating) and then you can see the dates and times there.

Make them visible in your sidebar (or just have them active without being hidden) then go to your profiles shop tab (the one in the same area as your messages and trade rating) and then you can see the dates and times there.

Description TBA!!
Gift received at 12-13-2015 11:12 PM from Laudine
Message: Have a mitten to accompany your lights, Merry Christmas! (・∀・ )

The other 2 is from 12-22-2016

Would you like 20btb for the 2015 one? Also, if yes, can you put some sort of pun as the message on the mitten? (but not a pun I already have on a mitten, you can see all the puns I have in my shop tab)

Would you like 20btb for the 2015 one? Also, if yes, can you put some sort of pun as the message on the mitten? (but not a pun I already have on a mitten, you can see all the puns I have in my shop tab)

Sorry for the late reply, but yes! I'll send it over right away....

Last edited:
Hi there, how much would you like for you purple candy?

I've never traded for collectibles before, which is why I asked. Is 20 tbt ok? I noticed the other mitten went for 20.

Sure, for 20tbt.

-----------
Guys, I have a pear aswell.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back