• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Buying anything Black/White furniture and food-related furniture! (Sleek, 7-11, etc)

hi! i have the onigiri item, i don't know if you would want it since it's not very rare but it is a black and white(?) food item and i assume you might be interested? you can have it for free if you want ^_^

Ok!

- - - Post Merge - - -

10 tbt each

How much is that in total?

sleek, minimalist and modern right? so 30tbt in total.

sleek, minimalist and modern right? so 30tbt in total.

and the food items? Also, do you use discord? I'm on mobile so it's time consuming to use the forum. I've already sent 30tbt.

No i don’t, sorry!
Okay thanks, it will take a bit to get everything, i will PM you when it’s all done.
So you want all the kitchen furniture as well? It would be 1tbt each.

Ohh sorry misunderstood you. I have;
kitchen corner
kitchen sink
kitchen scale
bread box
conveyor belt sushi
ice cream case
kiwi stool
microwave
milk can
milk case
pear wardrobe
pepper mill
pickle jar
picnic basket
pot rack
refrigerator
revolving spice rack
salad bar
shaved ice maker
sink
soda fountain
soda case
stove
toaster

that’s about all the food related things i can figure... let me know what you want?

24 in total! I'll send over 24tbt and add you. When can we meet?

okay, will take me at least a day to order everything. will pm you when everything?s ready and we can settle a time then?

I'll be available tomorrow after 3pm CST (GMT-6). Will that work out?

Possibly, I'm on a schedule that can change depending on the other person schedule. Maybe around 4-6 CST could work, I'll add you right now and open my town during that time tommorow.

Is tomorrow okay?

Yo, i’ve got all your stuff ready! Realized the picnic basket isn’t an orderable so replaced it with a lunch tray if that’s okay. Just let me know when you’re free to pick up everything!

Yo, i’ve got all your stuff ready! Realized the picnic basket isn’t an orderable so replaced it with a lunch tray if that’s okay. Just let me know when you’re free to pick up everything!

I'll have my town open around 4-6 CST, I'll add you when get home.

Back