Buying Buying anything Black/White furniture and food-related furniture! (Sleek, 7-11, etc)

Antonio

✦ Any Pronouns ✦
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
5457-1578-2981
Island
Reverie
Orange Balloon
Toy Hammer
Zodiac Dragon Figurine
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Feedback
100% (70) +
So, I'm starting to work on my house. It's been upgraded quite a lot but has just been used for storage.I'm offering tbt only atm. I"m offering bells as well, now, I'm looking for furniture that looks black/white or has some relation to food. I'll also accept patterns but all I will offer is 1 tbt (i'll only accept black/white that can be used as tile or wallpaper/carpet and maybe clothing). Thank you!

I'm also looking for a black 3DS.

I'll accept anything, really.

Last edited:
So would you want modern furniture? I also have several food items, unless you mean the fruit/sweets furniture set.

Modern furniture is black and white.
http://moridb.com/items/sets/modern

There is also the minimalist set, which is white with a few light wood accents. But as far as black and white goes, modern is your best bet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a few sleek items too, but mostly I use the other two sets.

Modern furniture is black and white.
http://moridb.com/items/sets/modern

There is also the minimalist set, which is white with a few light wood accents. But as far as black and white goes, modern is your best bet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a few sleek items too, but mostly I use the other two sets.

Late reply, once again. Can you provide a list of what you can/could offer and how much you're willing to sell it for.

bump

I'll also offer bells but will only pay up to alittle bit over the original sale price.

hey, i can order the entire sleek and minimalist series for you.
besides that, for black and white furniture... that’s pretty broad. a lot of appliances like the air conditioner and washer are mainly white. could you narrow down the scope? or literally just black and white?

food items... i’ve got kicthen furniture and coffee beans?

hey, i can order the entire sleek and minimalist series for you.
besides that, for black and white furniture... that’s pretty broad. a lot of appliances like the air conditioner and washer are mainly white. could you narrow down the scope? or literally just black and white?

food items... i’ve got kicthen furniture and coffee beans?

That would be nice! By black or white, I mean the color black or white. Colors similar to it might work, like the modern theme provided above. How much are you looking for!?

Just the modern series? 10tbt?

The modern them plus what you offered. The food items, sleek and minimalist series. How much will that be?

Do you mind till I get home to see what items I do have within the series?

Yes sure, can you do 1tbt per item? I give you a link to my catalogue if you want.

hi! i have the onigiri item, i don't know if you would want it since it's not very rare but it is a black and white(?) food item and i assume you might be interested? you can have it for free if you want ^_^

Back