Oh come on..

squidpops

🌈🌴🍯
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
4283-9990-2999
I saw a new plot in my new town today and was so excited to see who it was.
....Sylvia
The same ugly emo kangaroo from my last town.

Why game, why? ;-; Out of all the uchis you give me one I already had and an ugly one at that, again!!
Well at least she didn't put her house in a bad spot this time..

Yuck. I'll always remember Sylvia as the ugly Barney-the-Kangaroo that moved right in front of my town hall and took forever to leave. >:T

I am also not a fan of Sylvia. She moved in to a spot I missed playing a qr and would not leave no matter what I did. Pretty sure she is what made me decide to start collecting amiibos lol. Sorry you got stuck with her.. Again!

Yuck. I'll always remember Sylvia as the ugly Barney-the-Kangaroo that moved right in front of my town hall and took forever to leave. >:T

Eugh she does look like Barney doesn't she haha. In my previous town she had put her house right in the middle of the route I was using, I built a second bridge anyway and used a different path but it was still annoying.

that hair color isnt a good look on her, got to admit. never been a fan of her. ;__; im hoping you can get her out of your town as soon as possible!

I am also not a fan of Sylvia. She moved in to a spot I missed playing a qr and would not leave no matter what I did. Pretty sure she is what made me decide to start collecting amiibos lol. Sorry you got stuck with her.. Again!

Seems she isn't that popular around here lol I have amiibo cards but I'll just deal with her for now, amiibo's take far too long to move out naturally for my liking :p At least she gives nice pwps!

- - - Post Merge - - -

that hair color isnt a good look on her, got to admit. never been a fan of her. ;__; im hoping you can get her out of your town as soon as possible!

Yeah her color scheme isn't the best, plus I'm just not a fan of the kangaroos in game, the lifeless joey freaks me out lmao

I got Sylvia too yesterday! Luckily she's in a pretty good place but still, it's so hard to accept her in the town... I guess you could find a way to like her, even though it's a hard job lol

I got Sylvia too yesterday! Luckily she's in a pretty good place but still, it's so hard to accept her in the town... I guess you could find a way to like her, even though it's a hard job lol

I'm only gonna like her for her pwps lol The uchi pwps are some of my favorites

I've always liked the Kangaroo in AC since they have little tiny versions of them in their pouches. It's like an extra villager!
But I have to 100% agree that she isn't the best looking one at all. I'm a fan of Mathilda myself :3c

Kangaroos are awesome looking, and Sylvia rocks!

One of the best designs in the game, with a baby Joey. It's like an extra villager!

Also they are the native animal of my country. ^_^

Last edited:
I'm telling you guys, this game can read us and makes sure to do the OPPOSITE of what we want. You don't want Sylvia and you don't particularly care for her so the game, out of all the villagers it could have given you, made sure you got her and only her.

Of course if you plot reset again, without saving, it will be a different villager plotted.

For whatever reason, the game seems to like giving you villagers you had before. In the many many other towns I've had before, I've always had Walt. My current town is probably the first town he wasn't a random move in or a resident that wasn't already living there.

I like the guy 'roos, the gal ones with their little extra head are creepy. If mathilda didn't have the extra head, I'd have her, I think she looks kinda cool.

I feel your pain! I had Agnes the pig move right in front of my train station. She was really rude and didn't leave for a long time. A kangaroo is a good villager idea but not if they happen to be ugly. I'm not sure if I like the joey in the pouch... it would be fine if he or she had a name and would come out of the pouch at the house of the mom villager or just stay near the mom or something.

Back