Apps/Sites that catalogue Items

dontpanicx3

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
6399-4216-1601
Are there any Catalogue Apps or Sites that are helpful with keeping track of items? I'm using moridb.com right now, but is there any others or any better ones that people use? ;)

EDIT:

After using ACNL Guide on the App Store and inputting all my stuff into it. I like it more than moridb.com. It's layed out better with more features!
I recommend it to anyone who was wondering the same thing as me!

Last edited:
I use an app called ACNL Guide. It has a check-off function, plus helps identify real paintings and gives villager coffee information.

I use that app, as well. It's very easy to keep track of things and I do like the museum help. It will also tell you when the next villager birthday and town event are.

I use an app called ACNL Guide. It has a check-off function, plus helps identify real paintings and gives villager coffee information.

I came here to say basically the same. This app is wonderful!

I use that app, as well. It's very easy to keep track of things and I do like the museum help. It will also tell you when the next villager birthday and town event are.

Thanks guys!! I just downloaded the app then! :)

I miss that app, but I haven't seen it for Android! I loved checking off fish and bugs and being able to see what I need to catch each month. I knew I shouldn't have got a Samsung, blehh.

I miss that app, but I haven't seen it for Android! I loved checking off fish and bugs and being able to see what I need to catch each month. I knew I shouldn't have got a Samsung, blehh.

I'll always be an apple person. When I try to use a samsung I get confused.

- - - Post Merge - - -

There's also moridb, but people use that for making wishlists more.

Thats what I was originally using, but I wanted something more like a checklist :)

I'll always be an apple person. When I try to use a samsung I get confused.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thats what I was originally using, but I wanted something more like a checklist :)

Yeah Apple just knows me and how I like my phone lol. I have to download new keyboards and other stuff on this phone just to make it somewhat usable. And I still have typos or auto correct fails constantly. It really is too bad they don't make that app for Android. I was surprised when I went to look for it and it wasn't there! It's a really useful app.

"Hey let's try something different!" I said.
"It will be fun!" I said.
*facepalm*

Hahaha

I just looked for the app on google play for my Android.
Nothing worth downloading, unfortunately.

Last edited:
The acnl wiki app works great for checking out villagers houses. it works on android, dunno about apple...

Back