• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I want to steal Harriet's Insta-New Hairdo and Color machine

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
Do you know how much time it would save people if a machine like that existed? I mean, that thing instantly shampoos, colors, and styles your hair in 5 seconds flat! Come on science people who are smart as whips, make it happen!

Sorry, I just Insta-redid Raven's hair and this machine never fails to make me wish it really existed. Yes, I wish for a product from a video game. I have issues. -_-

I never thought of that, it would be amazing. Although I would miss my conversations with my hairdresser.

We could get new eye colors in a flash! :D

I personally want the dream suite bed and Harvey's stool. I wish Luna and Harvey had rvs T-T

I always wish for this too! I'm a busy mom and don't have time to do my hair every day lol.

i like it too because then i could have the same hair every day no matter how funny i showered :)

omg yes i my hair is naturally black and i love it but itโ€™s so hard to make such dark hair light purple irl so if i had that machine my life would improve 100%

i always wanted those purple and green bottles in the dream suite, they look witchy :3

omg yes i my hair is naturally black and i love it but itโ€™s so hard to make such dark hair light purple irl so if i had that machine my life would improve 100%

i always wanted those purple and green bottles in the dream suite, they look witchy :3

These bottles?
perfume-bottles.jpg

Bitty and Lottie's RV!

Edit, I don't think it's the same. :(

Last edited:
Aw, cool! ^_^
I want the poster Luna has.
The Quabala or something.

Back