Giveaway Super Tasty Cake Giveaway! Every cake guaranteed to be 100% Delicious! ºωº

Sgt.Groove

Annona, Rollinia, Asimina, Duguetia. Look em' up!
Party Animals 🥳
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Perfect Pear
Perfect Peach
Perfect Orange
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Apple
Durian
Lemon
Persimmon
Mango
Lychee
Feedback
100% (281) +
It's been almost two years since this was a thing... 0 more cake left in stock

How do you get yourself a super yummy tasty cake? Why it's simple! Just copy and paste (or retype for mobile users) whats in this spoiler!

Nostalgia is such a fun thing

The spoiler text will be changed every so often ^-^

Last edited:
Happy New Year!

Also holy ****eballs, why'd you buy so many Tasty Cakes?!

Your asking this to the guy that owns almost 100 winter mittens, I just like goofing around with my BTB since I have 0 uses for it now, I got the avatar width and gif addons, got my colors text, got a big mailbox, got my 12 famous mushrooms, and I got my signature, what else am I to do? I mean, I could buy mons for competitive but I only use mons I breed because I hate hacked mons. I think they are... icky... yeah, icky.

Also, what is that curse word? Im looking at that and im genuinely curious.

Your asking this to the guy that owns almost 100 winter mittens, I just like goofing around with my BTB since I have 0 uses for it now, I got the avatar width and gif addons, got my colors text, got a big mailbox, got my 12 famous mushrooms, and I got my signature, what else am I to do? I mean, I could buy mons for competitive but I only use mons I breed because I hate hacked mons. I think they are... icky... yeah, icky.

Also, what is that curse word? Im looking at that and im genuinely curious.

tehe ill put some to good use

Happy New Year!

Thanks so much for doing a delicious giveaway owo

Ah. I can't think of any other challenging 3ds games that aren't based off of strategy or rng, monster hunter is a pure skill game (though strategy does help)

Sorry.

Back