• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Unusual presents?

Rasha

Antisocial
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2831-9285-1902
Isabelle
Lobo
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
White Rose
Jingle Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Happy Home Designer Token
Orange Mote of Flame
As the title suggests, what are the weirdest birthday gifts you've ever received?

My younger sister's birthday is coming soon and I've been thinking of getting an affordable none common gift for her but I just don't know what to look for and thought of asking here to get ideas maybe? I just have nothing in mind.

Last edited:
A rock, eggs, one shoe(screw the other one- it can die! \(??)/)

Last edited:
i got once a small ugly cup that was probably from the dollar store lmao

also you can do one of those diy gifts , like a explosion box full of memories of you with her :)

got a friend a sippy cup designed to look like a red solo cup one time for his birthday

When I was in school I exchanged Christmas gifts with one girl in our friend circle, and she gave me this horrible little plastic ring holder (at least I think that's what it was?). It was the ****tiest thing I've ever been gifted, and I regret actually spending money on a decent gift for her.

On a more recent occasion; an ear cleaning kit. It's actually pretty cool and useful since I have very sensitive ears.

i haven't got any weird presents but one time my friend asked for wood for a present
she likes carving stuff

My friend once got me a shirt with my dogs face blown up on the front. I don't know how she even got the photo of my dog without me knowing.

Someone sent me a book called 'Everything I Know About Golf', which would have been boring enough, but I opened it, and every page was blank. O_O

LOL

gifts i gave to my friends this christmas:
- a finding nemo bath plug
- a solar powered disco gnome
- toilet roll with christmas activities on it
- a rubber duck paintball shootout bath game
- a unicorn shaped mug

You could get her a gift certificate for a spa or something

So for Christmas I asked for winter boots cause it snows a TON where I live, and I'm poor and can't afford good boots. So my mom asked my brother to buy them for me because he makes a lot of money, I guess. So I figured it'd be all good cause he and his wife are both from this area, and would know what kinda boots I needed. Christmas day rolls around, and I open the boots. And they are knee-high, black leather dress boots with an inch and a half heel on my them. My mom insisted I wear them on the day I went home, and I nearly twisted my ankle three times.

I am now convinced my brother and his wife picked these out as some sort of twisted joke because he thinks I don't like his wife or whatever. I have severe social anxiety and was bullied by other girls pretty much my entire life, so I am very initimidated by other women. Hence me being scared to death of my brother's wife.

On both sides of my family, we're put into a secret Santa draw instead of just getting presents (cause like apparently I'm adult enough to be buying expensive gifts for distant family members). We're supposed to spend 50$ on the gift, the idea is to get/give one good gift instead of getting crap for everyone. I think next year I'm going to tell my parents that I seriously don't want to do it. I'm a student who barely has enough money for food. I'd rather forgo getting a gift then having to spend an extra 100$ on gifts. Having to think of what to ask for that costs 50$ hurts my soul, I'd rather just have the 50$ for groceries, it would last me all month. This year I got a lunch bag and a lock-box . . . I wish I was one of those lucky kids who gets Christmas money from relatives (I'm terrible I know).

Somebody adopted a bumble bee for me. Got a certificate and everything. That was pretty odd.

Not to sound like an total but like EVERYBODY knos what I like GAMES :-/ and if is not games THEY STILL KNOW
I made this VERY CLEAR

I got shoes. o.0 two pair in a color I like....... from sketchers...... I like nikes

and I never ask for shoes..... I had to make room on my shoe rack for my new kicks..

I STILL have new kicks from sketchers I've only wore like 3 times ........... from 5 years ago o.0 I still have kicks that ive NEVER EVEN WORN from 7 years ago..... >< and I don't even wear shoes in the house
o.0 epic failure for native communication here

I may not have a lot of money but thank my pixels i bought some minecraft DLC

Once, I received a contact lens case inside of a glasses case that was catered for the case of a contact lens case -- gosh, I've even confused myself now. In spite of it being unusual, it was a very useful gift that is still used to this day.

uhh more for christmas but i got a bunch of obvious girly hair tools from my dad when i turned 18.. wtf

1. i never use them
2. you could have asked what i wanted kthx
3. i don't use those kinda of pimping tools for my hair

my mom eventually took em and got use for them but yeah...

like ask
:-? they gots to be on the kidding
but don't get it *TRIGGERED by SHOES*
yea I received shoes once or twice before (WTF is up with buying me sketchers :-[ there is an outlet here )

I don't relly like shoes any way (my thing)
Even when I used to get shoes I needed I was just like o.0
Even when/if i didn't have a lot of money I still don't like shoes
I walk outside with no shoes
I put shoes on to go in the car.... and I take them off YESSSSS IN THE CAR 0.o
I haven't worn these shoes yet...... IDK even if they fit...
:-/ grrrrrrrr roid (shoe) rage

I have to walk to the store and I'm regreting it just because of this and I still have other shoes to wear before these ...........
I am a female and I don't even like shopping for shoes......
I sound relly brat-ish american like right now
but I could have been given an 1 cent pen and been super happy

annnnnnnnnnnnnddddd I'm still buying games when I go to the store......
RTFM much

- - - Post Merge - - -

like ask
:-? they gots to be on the kidding
but don't get it *TRIGGERED by SHOES*
yea I received shoes once or twice before (WTF is up with buying me sketchers :-[ there is an outlet here )

I don't relly like shoes any way (my thing)
Even when I used to get shoes I needed I was just like o.0
Even when/if i didn't have a lot of money I still don't like shoes
I walk outside with no shoes
I put shoes on to go in the car.... and I take them off YESSSSS IN THE CAR 0.o
I haven't worn these shoes yet...... IDK even if they fit...
:-/ grrrrrrrr roid (shoe) rage

I have to walk to the store and I'm regreting it just because of this and I still have other shoes to wear before these ...........
I am a female and I don't even like shopping for shoes......
I sound relly brat-ish american like right now
but I could have been given an 1 cent pen and been super happy

annnnnnnnnnnnnddddd I'm still buying games when I go to the store......
RTFM much

I got a Squatty Potty for X-Mas. I actually wanted it and everyone in my house uses it now. Is a pooping gadget a weird gift? Yes. But it was still a good gift!

Back