• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I wish Isabelle could use the face cutouts with the Mayor :(

Jill

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1478-2007-7414
Isabelle
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
October Birthstone (Opal)
Happy Home Designer Token
Orange (Fruit)
Untitled-1.jpg

It's no fun taking pictures all by myself :(

If you're really fast and cautious you can drag a villager and take the pic with them, like this:

DNB867gV4AAsuqA.jpg

Nice montage with your mayor >v<

Have you noticed you can't move Miserabelle?

She's like the Rock of Gibraltar!

I've lured her to the cliff on the pretext of building a PWP, and I've tried several times to push her off...

Back to the drawing board I go.

..... Or...

The ACME company!

Last edited:
Have you noticed you can't move Miserabelle?

She's like the Rock of Gibraltar!

I've lured her to the cliff on the pretext of building a PWP, and I've tried several times to push her off...

Back to the drawing board I go.

..... Or...

The ACME company!

Jon, I think you'll like this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAQa9F5Hwfg
The glitch has been patched so it's not possible to do this anymore, but at least you can see what has been >v<

Except you can't anymore, the glitch has been patched like I said. You'd need to have a non-updated cartridge to be bale to do this. :)

Drats!!!!
Well, I can still trap her by digging holes, though she uses her EVIL powers to stop me in my tracks. "Um.. wait for me!" :D

Back