• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

At what point in your life so far were you the happiest?

When I was 16.
Long before the diabetes and other stuff.

I?d say now I?m the happiest. I have a loving ?mini? family, things with my husband are fantastic, my son is finally speaking (he?s going to be 4 in May), I?m currently pregnant with our 2nd child (she was planned), I?m a stay at home mom (and LOVING it!), my husband has a stable job (though it?s scary sometimes), I am in charge of my household (anything I say goes! c:< ), and life is just calm and stable c: honestly I?m grateful. I thank God for this life he?s given me c:

Grade 9 . . . high school was way better than I'd feared, I had good classes and lots of friends. . . for awhile at least, HA Dx.

My elementary years, but not including fifth grade. I didn't give a crap about what others thought about me; I was more secure of myself. I was quite studious, especially when I was in third and fourth grade. Starting from fifth grade, I slacked off with schoolwork, although I still got good grades. Also, I think I was a bit more self-conscious that year. The transition from being a confident and productive person to a preoccupied, lazy bum lasted for years - I'm still like this.

Man, I'd do anything to be like my old self.

Last edited:
i honestly dont know. i had so many good memories as a child (4-10) but so many bad ones.

The happiest time I've had in my entire life so far was my 15 years in 2012. 2011 was a really bad year for me, unfortunately, and the first month of 2012 was not much different either, but that year I met a very especially person for me (who happily accompanies me to this day even though I'm a mess as a human being) and she's been helping me a lot since then.

Hard to say exactly.

There were years where some things went uphill while other things went downhill, then kinda flip over time. Like an hourglass.

To sum it up the best I can, things where okay before I was 16. At that point, my mum got very sick, and I am currently her caretaker. It changed our lives forever. However, 8 years later I can say that it has helped me grow, and during that time I've made some great, close friends who took care of me, and met my love.

My happiest times were mostly at the age of 12, no constant feeling of anxiety, free from taking care of myself and having no full responsibilities. Though, I did enjoy being 17 too; I became more confident about myself and discovered my own interests and ambitions.

probably when i was in 4th grade. life was so much simpler, i was better at communicating with others, and people weren't rude to each other.

Probably when I was 6, before I was bullied and my depression started. But nothing's worth remembering.

Two years ago <3

Last May, when I got to meet my best friends in person for a few days was the happiest time in my life to be perfectly honest.

Life gets better every year. I'm 25 and so far believe that every year is better than the one preceding it. At least once you are over 17 anyway.

Last edited:
july 2017, when i met him.

Up until 6th grade, I was really happy, had lots of friends, wasn't shy, and no stress.

Back