• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

At what point in your life so far were you the happiest?

I'd say 3rd and 4th grade because I had an awesome friend group! Also, we all played video games together (including acnl) which was super fun! :D After that, my friends weren't the best to me and just generally weren't into video games the same way :c, but I've made great friends this year, and I'm hoping that we stay friends a long time! :D

Last edited:
There was a period of a few months around the time I was 15 where I had a small but close friend group that I met up with regularly and we all got along really well. That didn't last very long unfortunately but I'd probably say that was the happiest time of my life.

im 18 and im very happy now, i get sad sometimes but that doesnt mean im unhappy overall and so i guess now would be the happiest for me (i wasnt unhappy as a kid but i just like how i have freedom now)

I think I was happiest around 13-14. I remember my first year of high school being awesome because I had a really good class and we all bonded together unusually well. I had multiple large friend groups and quite a few close friends. I didn't really have good friends previous to that. It was also a much simpler time with no exams, pressures or struggles with mental illnesses :p

Probably 6 or 7, before I developed anxiety and depression issues. However, late 2017 and 2018 have been good to me so far in that respect.

my childhood up until i moved

Had good friends there and never got bullied but when i moved everything went to hell but hey i got an awesome stepdad out of it at least so

Before I started school, so that would be 3 and under.

Last edited:
The beginning of my relationship with my boyfriend I think, my happiest moments still are those spent alone with him. <3

Back