• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What was the first thing you did in 2018?

I was asleep at the midnight hour. I woke up at 12:35 to P. I guess that qualifies as the first thing. (At least I woke up!)
Waking up is the first part of a good day.

I didn't do anything in NewLeaf, as I haven't touched it since Dec. 24th. I didn't even take the time to do Toy Day. I guess I woke up first and then took down Christmas stuff.

I changed a flat in 10 degree F weather at 1am

LOL this is in the New Leaf board. Whoops. I logged on and saw bed head so I closed out.

Last edited:
drank halve a bottle of Port.
ate many fried snacks, ate a tompoes
and went to bed, and had the best night sleep i had in years

I actually drew stuff--I used to like drawing when I was younger, but stopped near the end of high school. I've tried sketching things before only to become dissatisfied with it halfway through and crumpling it up. Just yesterday and today I have been drawing frequently and finishing little chibi sketches of my Mayor. It's pretty relaxing and I hope I can keep this up throughout the year~

Celebrated with villagers for an hour and slept late into the first day of 2018.

i played pokemon, watched the London fireworks and then watched a quiz show with my dad :cool: i was meant to go to a house party but it got cancelled lmao rip

So I already shared what I did on game, off game, I went upstairs and watched YouTube before falling asleep.

Called my bestfriend to wish him happy new year!

I played New leaf with the countdown while almost crying due to memories(I haven't done a new years since a few years ago with friends that I no longer talk with)

The first thing I did was hug my parents, sisters, and cousins. So happy to be with them like every New Year.

Wished husband a happy new year as we listened to the fireworks and gunfire go off in the neighborhood.

Wished my husband Happy New Year and had breakfast with him and made a snommam in both towns.

Kissed my fiance on the seafront as people were setting off fireworks. (I'm in his town and he proposed while I've been here. Going home Monday though, sadly.)

Back