• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Have you ever had one of your Dreamies move in randomly?

thisistian

Bells
Pear (Fruit)
White Rose
It's difficult because I always like to plot reset my villagers, so it's almost impossible to have keep a random move in as one of my residents, even if they are a Dreamie :(

when i started my town i didn't care what villagers i got off the bat as long as the map was perfect, just so happened to get ankha along with that map which was wild
and then my first plot reset i got phoebe. i thought at the time she was in a good spot but now looking at it i might have to cycle through villagers to get her out then move back in, she's not really in a good spot at all :( that's the struggle with plot reset you don't know who you'll get or if they'll even be in a good spot

I don't have favorites anymore. Not with the way their personalities have changed since the good old WW days.

I amiibo my villagers in.

I'm not too bothered about dreamies anymore, but when I was one did randomly move in, one that I was obsessing over (what a coincidence)

I've spent years trying to get Julian move in and yesterday he finally did completely randomly! He's not in a bad place too, so that's awesome :D

Don't know if it counts but Ankha was one of my starters so she brought me one step closer to my cat village dream. :D

Once on an old save file, I started a new town and had Stitches as a starter villager. He had been one of my dreamies for a while, so I was pretty excited. Then I wandered inside his house one day and heard K.K. Lullaby playing backwards. The song freaked me out so much that I had nightmares and ended up resetting again. Now, if Stitches was to move in I'd probably keep him around to up the weird factor.

Last edited:
I don’t know if this counts, but hamphrey moves into a perfect spot. At first I hated him, but right now he’s definetly on my keeper list!

yeah! i reset my town and was super upset about losing Kyle, guess who moved in a day later :cool:

Three of them, I still can't believe my luck!
Olivia, Rosie and Ankha!

Ankha was my first camper in my campsite!

I had always wanted her - I knew of her since the GC days. I was so excited!

Other starters became my dreamies- Hamphrey was a random move in - I didn?t like him at first but he grew on me!
Nibbles was a dreamie as a starter but she didn?t fit my theme town. I remember being so happy to find her a home here at TBT.

nope.. also i've never had shep in campsite or movein smug either so lol

Fang actually! He was in a brilliant spot because mine and Bianca's were right beside each other and he was right on the other side if me, between mine and Peck's house. I dintend realise how much I would like him, so he probably moved our because I never really talked to him.

Just recently I had T-Bone move in unexpectedly while I was time traveling! His house isn't in a spot I would have chosen had I known he was coming, but it's not exactly a bad spot either. I think I can work with it.

Hmm only once I think. I remember I had just finally got some villager I didn't like to move out, Tammy or somebody, and then right away there was a plot almost exactly where they used to be and I was like >:[ but then it turned out to be Peewee, my favorite from WW :D

Not quite the same but I got like 5 villagers I wanted out of my campsite (although only have one still in my town lol). Also got Carmen as a random move-in in 2013, had never seen her before but liked her instantly and still have her to this day.

Back