Time Travelling Tips? (TT to start off my game?)

dontpanicx3

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
6399-4216-1601
So I've been playing for about 2 weeks now & I feel like time travelling just to get everything unlocked. It's school holidays and I have nothing to do but play AC, but I really want to play it.

At the same time, I can't play it or do anything because of things taking a day or more. So I feel like I'll get more play out of it and enjoy it more if I TT, but then I feel guilty because it's considered "cheating". I'm not a very patient person.

What's your opinion?

Also any tips for time travelling?
How many days per TT? What happens when i reverse TT? Anything you can say to help would be good!

Last edited:
I did it the slow/right way. It took months, but each unlock was worth waiting for.

But..
Life is short.
A person could literally DIE waiting to unlock certain things... so if you're comfortable with TT'g, then go for it.

It's up to you, but I personally don't like to rush things. I like to watch my town grow and the progress I make.

Last edited:
So I've been playing for about 2 weeks now & I feel like time travelling just to get everything unlocked. It's school holidays and I have nothing to do but play AC, but I really want to play it.

At the same time, I can't play it or do anything because of things taking a day or more. So I feel like I'll get more play out of it and enjoy it more if I TT, but then I feel guilty because it's considered "cheating". I'm not a very patient person.

What's your opinion?

You needn't care what other people think about whether it's "cheating" or not. It isn't. Everyone has their own pace and villagers even acknowledge it in dialogue sometimes. The game creators know some people play with time travel. If you want to unlock things faster, go for it. I've been time traveling in my towns for years now and I don't enjoy playing day to day. Do what feels right for you.

I did it the slow/right way. It took months, but each unlock was worth waiting for.

But..
Life is short.
A person could literally DIE waiting to unlock certain things... so if you're comfortable with TT'g, then go for it.

What would be the slow/right way? Like how many days per TT?

I agree with Zombified - it's your town, you do what you want. There is no such things as "cheating" in Animal Crossing ^.^

It's up to you, but I personally don't like to rush things. I like to watch my town grow and the progress I make.

I can understand that, I've enjoyed seeing that so far, but I think I've had trouble growing my town/creating PWP's and trying to collect things since it's winter, so there isn't many bugs, and the constantly holidays every week(new years/toy day/christmas)

- - - Post Merge - - -

You needn't care what other people think about whether it's "cheating" or not. It isn't. Everyone has their own pace and villagers even acknowledge it in dialogue sometimes. The game creators know some people play with time travel. If you want to unlock things faster, go for it. I've been time traveling in my towns for years now and I don't enjoy playing day to day. Do what feels right for you.

True, thank you! I've just been scared because ive heard things about TT 'destroying' your town and acting its like an unspoken sin of AC, hahaha. Thanks again!

What would be the slow/right way? Like how many days per TT?

The slow way would be waiting, and not TT'g, but it's really up to you.

I waited for everything to unlock, but these days, I'm hooked on TT.

I've spent all day doing it (again), just to grow some bushes faster.
I do it if I want just one hybrid. LOL

The slow way would be waiting, and not TT'g, but it's really up to you.

I waited for everything to unlock, but these days, I'm hooked on TT.

I've spent all day doing it (again), just to grow some bushes faster.
I do it if I want just one hybrid. LOL

Hahaha, I wish I had the willpower to wait and unlock everything. :p

Back