hi! new acnl player here

gravelwitch

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
i've owned new leaf for several years now, but every time i've tried to play it i've quit after about a week. pocket camp rekindled some excitement to play and i've decided to start a new town and really try to stick with it. i figured joining an ac forum while i get back into it would be fun, so here i am!

Welcome! I hope you are able to stick with ACNL for longer than a week :p Feel free to message me anytime you want :)

welcome! i was pretty similar, every few weeks i'd reset and start again saying NO this time it's for real! :) have fun

Warm welcome to the forum, and to ACNL as well! I hope that you'll find the joy and time to be here with us on the forum!
Feel free to message me or someone else if you have got questions about the game or the forum site. :)

Hello and welcome to the forums! I am glad that you have chosen to become a part of our community. We welcome all sorts of players from all over the world. Please feel free to make friends with us as you are a part of the family. Do not hesitate to let us know if you ever need anything. c:

Back