are you spending new years with your villagers? (trying this again ha)

5cm/s

houseplant enthusiast
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
White Lily
Ruby
White Tulip
my first thread glitched when i posted it a couple hours ago ahaha and then i was locked out of the site until now and can't make comments on my old post so.......

do you guys spend the new years countdown with your villagers, or do you spend it off the ds, in the real world with your family/friends?

:blush:

As sad as it sounds, I spent this year with my villagers. Maybe it's because it was my first time doing this Countdown event, so I was excited about it. My parents were kinda occupied watching the fireworks on TV anyway.

Yeah I saw your thread and it was blank. So I was kinda confused. I was going to post, but I assumed someone deleted and or locked it. Seeing as how my game is kind of behind schedule by a week or so, I'll probably just spend it with family and whatnot. Or maybe I'll log in for a bit to see the fireworks.

I’m on a bus right now heading back home and I’ll be reaching there at 6 am :)

so yes I’m spending it with my villagers. I already did my tasks and stuff earlier today so I’m waiting until it’s 11 pm and I’ll play for an hour

I never have done the countdown before but I may it this year it's sounds so much fun

Last edited:
The real world.
Any event I've attended, ends up with me digging up flowers the villagers drop.

They seem to drop them more during festivities.

Aww I tried posting earlier but it did not work~ however, I think I will cheat a little because I was spending the majority of my New Years Eve with family, so I might TT like 30 minutes back just to spend some time with my villagers before the New Year. I'm really excited about it really, like I have a smaller, more intimate moment to spend with my town as we ring in the new year together.

definitely with my rl peeps! but since i do time travel, i'm happy to do the acnl events out of sync.

Back