• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How do you like your eggs (and have you heard of over hard eggs?)

How do you like your eggs?

• Total voters

Trundle

Voted Best RPer (TBT Awards 2016)
Bells
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
hi friend,

today in discord we talk about many things. good thing. bad thing. but most important is egg. how you like egg? also, have you heard of over hard eggs before?

thank,
trundle

I can only eat my eggs when they are mixed with Ham, they have ketchup spread on them with a side of beans. Other than that, I can’t.

Ha ha! What a great poll. I've never heard the term "over hard," but that's pretty much how I fry my eggs and how I prefer them! Slightly crispy. I can't stand the taste of runny eggs, though I do like the creamy texture. And by baked eggs, do you mean making a hole in some other food and then breaking the egg into it to bake?

I truly love eggs though. Boiled eggs are great too when you have the right side dishes to go with them!

hard boiled or otherwise scrambled. i used to love scrambled but now im suddenly repulsed by the texture. but i'm still putting in a vote for it anyways.

scrambled because I'm basic

never trust anybody who likes soft boiled eggs

I like boiled eggs. Scrambled eggs are good too but I don't like them as much as boiled eggs for some reason.

I have never heard of over hard eggs, but I like hard boiled and scrambled eggs the best

Last edited:
you left out "over medium," and eggs Tchoupitoulas.

in just the last couple years i've started ordering fried eggs over medium or over hard at restaurants, after i finally realized those were a thing. i had always mistakenly thought "over easy" was synonymous with fried eggs in general, but it seemed like more and more restaurants were basically giving me raw eggs when i ordered them sunny side up or over easy and it was grossing me out. so i finally asked a waitress what to call it if i wanted the fried egg actually cooked and she said over medium or over hard, and that's what i recommend if you're getting breakfast at a diner and you don't want your eggs brought to you raw...

Over hard is cooked the same way over easy is, just for linger. I used to work in a restaurant and we usually had the request for over hard to break the yolk. Cooks faster so the white doesn't get over done.

Personally, I like scrambled best, followed by hard boiled.

Over hard or hard boiled, I absolutely will not eat a yolk that is even remotely runny because that is just nast

Thank you for coming to my ted talk

Any type of eggs as long as there?s no black pepper on them. I don?t know why, I just hate black pepper on my eggs.

Back