Cranston finally pinged me to move

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
26165308_387677498341194_763307407802868356_n.jpg

But because this game likes to toy with me, after I told him good riddance, but in a nicer way

26165673_387678121674465_5516674869827375970_n.jpg

Off the game went without saving. I lost my 10 turnips I bought but whatever.

BTW this is NOT meant to be a ranting angry thread. It's actually meant to be funny. Which it is if you think about it all the trouble I had with this one villager XD

Hey as long as you didn't save, it's still official. Just don't talk to him and he'll leave.

I like the second picture. 'It's written all over your face' and your face is like 'Bird, Are you serious?'

Last edited:
Oh my goodness. That is hilarious (not laughing at you, just at the situation) this game really does know how to mess with people wow. Though I'm happy for you that he has finally wanted to leave! Did he at least agree to go after you shut off without saving?

Also your character's face in the second pic really sums up the situation I feel LOL

Hey as long as you didn't save, it's still official. Just don't talk to him and he'll leave.

I like the second picture. 'It's written all over your face' and your face is like 'Bird, Are you serious?'

Oh, yeah, I'm not talking to him. He pings me again, I will run like the hounds of heck are on my heels lol
I snapped that second picture at the perfect time XD

Oh my goodness. That is hilarious (not laughing at you, just at the situation) this game really does know how to mess with people wow. Though I'm happy for you that he has finally wanted to leave! Did he at least agree to go after you shut off without saving?

Also your character's face in the second pic really sums up the situation I feel LOL

Yes this game really does like to mess with people. Like a big tease lol and thank you. Yeah, he's finally going. I kinda knew this was going to happen. Waiting until AFTER I built my campsite for him to move.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yep, he pinged me again and I ran like hell XD

I'm happy for you! It's one of the more annoying parts of the game, and I hope it doesn't repeat again for you.

Thank you everyone. Yeah, I guess patience does prevail, even though I was ranting while not being patient XD

Ha! Excellent. Maybe it was the cumulative effects of your rants that finally did the trick lol. Glad you'll have more options for town design if you need them now.

I had Pancetti in my town for the longest time. She was an original and I didn't like where she was. Everyone plotted or was originally somewhere fine, but her house was placed terribly. Plus I just didn't like her.

I can't tell you how many times she would say she was leaving and I'd be like, 'Cool, see ya later', only for her to be like 'Y'know I changed my mind!' I should had just turned off without saving, but I never did. When she finally did move, I didn't believe it. I nervously looked around every corner for her to pop up unannounced.

Heeeeeeeere's Johnny!

So yeah I know how ya feel. That's a good way to start off the new year! Watch the ball drop and shoot some confetti. But you'll obviously be celebrating for a different reason.

I am currently rapidly fleeing from Rod whenever I see him ping me because I don't want to chance him changing his mind about moving. I feel silly running away from an itty bitty mouse, but I'd feel alot worse if he did decide to stay.

He pinged me again today and I ran. I don't know what he wanted this time but I'm not taking the risk of talking to him so he can change his mind lol

And then When you do say goodbye to them and have to avoid them for a week and run away when they keep pinning you hoping you have changed your mind.

tip, when you hear someone tlking about someone moving, DONT talk to the villager UNTIL he/she is in boxes

Last edited:
He pings me every day, and chases me down to try to tell me he's moving. I keep ignoring him. He's gone on Wednesday. I can't wait!

Does this mean that your entertaining rants will be no more? I don't know if I can live in a world like that...

Last edited:
I like Cranston a lot, so I would gladly adopt him if possible.

Yeah, unfortunately he was in my town too long and in the way, he got on my 'most dislike villager' list. I have nothing against him personally but he overstayed his welcome. By 4 months months. I'll like him again when he leaves.

Your rants about him were my favourite lol

LOL thanks. :)

Does this mean that your entertaining rants will be no more? I don't know if I can live in a world like that...

LOL no more rants. I"m sure you'll be fine lol.

Rowan told me he was leaving(I like him but I'm ok with him leaving) and I said ok. A day or so later he pinged me and of course he changed his mind and stayed. I didn't know they could do that after saying they were moving. Now I know not to talk to them after that.
Idk how the game determines who asks to leave but it makes no sense. First off logic says the ones you are super nice to should want to stay and the ones not treated well should want to leave right? Not this game it's totally backward. Second I started this town in July and I have villagers that have never asked to leave or only asked once(why oh why didn't I let Twiggy and Amelia go?) and others who ask repeatedly. Those being of course the ones you don't want to leave. I don't get it.

Back