• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

One Year Challenge - 2018 Edition [SIGN-UPS] Animal Crossing Journals

oh, i was planning on doing this this year but i guess i cant if i've used the move-in feature and took some furniture with me

okay looking at this a few hours later i've realised that this post sounds kinda harsh this is why i shouldn't post things when i'm tired and grumpy :p

You're fine, I didn't find it harsh at all!
Awww... I started on the 26th.. but I would still love to do this challenge ❤️

If you want to sign up, I'd still allow you :)

The lists have been updated with the correct information! Chat links will be messaged shortly!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Everyone should have chat link but a few! To the few who do not have chat links: Either your PMs were full or I accidentally skipped past you. Feel free to VM/PM me if you did not get the link!

Last edited:
Username: Kit
Town Name: Dawnisle
Character Name: Ry
Town Fruit: Cherries

Last edited:
Heya guys!

I'm working with Locket and helping her with the 1/1 Challenge this year like I ran it last year! Feel free to PM me if you need anything or message me on Discord! My Discord username is in my signature!

Week One

Welcome to your new town! The first day is probably gonna be a little slow because of New Years.

Weekly Challenge

The weekly challenges will be something simple. These are optional, and only for your enjoyment.

Week One's challenge - Dig up three fossils, catch three fish, and catch three bugs!

To submit, upload photos in either #weekly_challenge on Discord or post in this thread!

Extra Info!

Feel free to make town update posts in this thread!​

Last edited:
Realized I had a second copy so gonna do a second town.

Username - Antonio
Town name - Ivyfalls
Mayor nane - Aurora
Town Fruit - Pears

I'd love to join! :3
Username: Livs
Town name: Zalia
Character name: Olivia
Town fruit: Peach
I have always had a bad habit of tting and it ruins the game for me as the experience ends so quickly. It will be great to see how everything in my town develops this year. :)

I actually started this on the first but forgot to sign up. I'll do that now.

Username: Wildroses
Town Name: Ellersly
Character Name: Botany
Town Fruit: Peach

I don't have access to wireless internet so I can't post pictures but I want to play anyway.

I started this on the first, but I forgot to sign up oops :p
Username: Kawaii902
Town Name: Sora
Character Name: Tsuki
Town Fruit: Peach

Username: primandimproper
Town Name: Fristad
Character Name: Minna
Town Fruit: Peaches

Can people still sign up for this challenge? I got a second copy of the game today and would like to see how far I can get in a year. :)

Yes, you can! :D Up until the 15th of this month.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Username: Perri
Town Name: Pwokk
Character Name: Perrine
Town Fruit: Oranges

Playing Animal Crossing again without hacking or worrying too much about stuff is such a great stress reliever!

Username: Rexi
Town Name: Twilight
Character Name: Brittany
Town Fruit: Pears ��

I kept forgetting to post here for this, but I started on the first! I’m excited to see how long I can keep this up, especially with no time traveling lol. That’s always been a weakness of mine while playing!

I would like to try this thing, since I always have a problem with TTing and keeping my town longer than one month. So I'll try to play every day from now on.

Username: BlueCicada
Town Name: Nightden
Character Name: UPDATE: Say hello to Mayor Emmy!
Town Fruit: I got peaches! So I hope it's okay to trade fruit between us, right?

I'm starting today, but in the game I'll begin the 1st, in order to prevent the date mix-ups I constantly end yo having because of it. I'll TT immediately to the 7th day after I do the basics.

Last edited:
I would like to try this thing, since I always have a problem with TTing and keeping my town longer than one month. So I'll try to play every day from now on.

Username: BlueCicada
Town Name: Nightden
Character Name: UPDATE: Say hello to Mayor Emmy!
Town Fruit: I got peaches! So I hope it's okay to trade fruit between us, right?

I'm starting today, but in the game I'll begin the 1st, in order to prevent the date mix-ups I constantly end yo having because of it. I'll TT immediately to the 7th day after I do the basics.

Trading over the forums and elsewhere is okay! Just don't transfer items at the start.

Back