• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

do you have clingy pets?

My snake is pretty cuddly. Probably because I am a giant moving heating pad, not really in a love sense since he doesn't have that capacity. But he'll cuddle up and fall asleep on me pretty often, and asks to be let out and held often as well.

In the past all of my pets have been pretty clingy and lovey. My first kitten used to sleep with me every night and curl up right next to me under the covers. If I didn't let her into my room she'd sit by my room yelling until I did, and if I ever wasn't home she'd still do it thinking I was just locking her out. Our old cat we had for 18 years was a total love too and would sleep on my chest and headbutt my face all the time and kiss me, he was the sweetest angel baby ever, and would follow you around the house if you got up from a cuddle.

Both of my pets can be quite clingy to various degrees. My cat usually isn't clingy, but occasionally it'll get so intense that I'll leave my room after hours of being in there and he'll be leaning against my door and fall in, or he'll start meowing EXTREMELY loud at me. And my dog will stare at me for HOURS if for whatever reason I don't want him sitting on my lap.

Back