• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Abs

How many abs do you have that can be seen?

• Six pack

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Four pack

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Two pack

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • None

Votes: 45 71.4%

• Total voters

nintendofan85

Good grief.
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7144-2399-2801
Green Candy
Red Candy
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Ancient Candle
Pumpkin Cupcake
Voodoo Doll
How many abs do you have visible? I got inspired to ask this since I have a two-pack currently since I've been working out more recently and I've been cutting back on junk food, and I'm trying to get more to be visible.

I've never understood why we call it a six-pack, as you will have eight ab muscles showing if you've developed them and/or if you are lean enough for them to show...

maybe 'washboard stomach" is more descriptive....

i used to have a washboard stomach; now i've got more of a washboard with wet clothes covering it.... :blush:

i have an 8-pack...of pudding cups

Pfffffft who needs a six-pack? I rather like twigs. :rolleyes:

i used to have a weak 4-pack but now its a barely visible 2-pack. i tried to start exercising again in 2017 but i kinda fell out of it...

LOL i have none, i dont workout but probably should

i dont even want a six pack, i just want to get rid of the little tummy fat that i have right now xD

My husband has a 4 pack XD I have a baby belly hahaha. On a good day I look like I have one baby, on a “bad” it looks like twins. Hahaha

6-small-rolls-white-219-n-park-when-i-look-16566899.png

abs, what;s abs?

Six pack abs and super cut obliques. Ab exercises come second only to leg and butt work.

Never had, probably never will.
Not even being negative, I may not ever work out enough to that point lol

Well, I used to have a four-pack, but not anymore. I'm still skinny, I guess, just not as much as I used to be.

Last edited:
Back