• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Abs

How many abs do you have that can be seen?

• Six pack

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Four pack

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Two pack

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • None

Votes: 45 71.4%

• Total voters
I got six packs, hella worked hard for it I can show you the proof here
belly-fat_0.jpg

Back when I used to play rugby i had a 4 pack with a 6 pack that was sometimes visible but not quite.
I was known as ?the girl with abs? in school lmao.

i've got a solid 4 pack going but thats only because i'm p thin and so my muscles just... appear...

I myself have a four-pack but I honestly need to exercise more in 2018.

I've never understood why we call it a six-pack, as you will have eight ab muscles showing if you've developed them and/or if you are lean enough for them to show...

Now that you say this I am forever going to be wondering why it?s called six-pack.

ZERO. I know I have abs, from laughing a whole heck of a lot all the time, but they're buried deep under chub. <3

I'm not sure I'm familiar with the word abs. Aaaabbbsss...aaa...bbbb....ssss...abs! Nope, not sure what abs are.

tried for one once but i couldnt get past the part where you get off your ass and actually work

lucky lucky people with abs. i have anti-abs aka Flabs. three beautiful layers.

my 6 pack of coke

Back