Europe cards

looking for info about cards

Hello, Liam! Amiibo cards are cards that can be bought from certain stores or online and can be used with certain Animal Crossing games. In Animal Crossing: New Leaf Welcome Amiibo, cards can be used to get villager pictures from special NPCs such as Katrina, Ressetti, etc. and the regular cards can be used to move the villager on the card into your town. In addition to this, Amiibo Cards can also be used with the mini-games "Desert Island Escape" and "Puzzle League". In "Desert Island Escape" the cards can be used to bring an NPC to your game even if they do not live in your town, NPCs brought from cards will also not cost any Play Coins. In "Puzzle League" I'm not entirely certain if it is the amiibo cards or the amiibo figures but whichever one it is it will allow you to use different special moves.

Note that Amiibo cards WILL NOT give you the option to put NPCs into your RV park, Amiibo figures are needed for that.

I hope this helps a little :)

You can get them via etsy, ebay, amazon and toysrus to my knowledge.
If you have a 'new' 2ds xl or 3ds xl, you can scan them in by opening wisp (the white genie lamp) and tapping the screen with the card in question.
If you have ten villagers, you get to choose who to kick out, they'll move in the next day.

Back