Selling 25+ Villagers for Sale ! (Julian,Diana,Merengue,Fauna,Marina,Mitzi....more! )

liviikuu

i love you
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
5230-4874-5228
Feedback
100% (18) +
I have all these villagers in Amiibo, so they can be picked up at any time at my reset town ( game I use only for time travel ) I will be selling them for IGB ( In-game bells ) or large amounts of hybrid flowers ( only pink roses, pink carnations, or white carnations ) To show my trust, you may pick up your villager first before you pay me, but if you try to leave without paying I will error, I do not tolerate scams. Each villager comes with a complimentary chocolate cake :) For the names with ✩ 's next to them, I do expect higher prices. Any time you want to pick up my villager is good for me ! So without further ado here is a list of available villagers you could buy from me -

• Julian (unicorn) ✩
  • Flurry (hamster) ✩
  • Rosie (cat) ✩
  • Diana (deer) ✩
  • Merengue (rhino) ✩
  • Roald (penguin) ✩
  • Apple (hamster) ✩
  • Fauna (deer) ✩
  • Olivia (cat) ✩
  • Marina (octopus) ✩
  • Francine (bunny) ✩
  • Mitzi (cat) ✩
  • Flora (flamingo) ✩
  • Chevre (goat) ✩
  • Amelia (eagle)
  • Bella (mouse)
  • Opal (elephant)
  • Alli (alligator)
  • Prince (frog)
  • Eugene (koala)
  • Ed (horse)
  • Pecan (squirrel)
  • Vic (bull)
  • Sheldon (squirrel)
  • Rodney (hamster)

IMPORTANT: Please reply who you would like first and how much you will offer ( negotiation is fine ), and than I will PM you !

Last edited:
I will be PM for now on so that you receive an alert in your inbox !

Last edited:
How much for Mitzi? I'm pretty new to this so I'm not sure about how much villagers normally sell for :(

same boat as lilacs, im really not sure how much villagers sell for or how much would be reasonable for you. if lilacs wants mitzi though i'll stick with amelia :) i'd be willing to do in game bells

how much for julian? i can offer you both IGB and all three types of flowers you are looking for :)

edit: can i also offer you some TBT too? if not thats all good

Last edited:
can i have ed for 5 pink roses?

I will be PM for now on so that you receive an alert in your inbox !

Last edited:
I have about 20 pink roses, 4 pink carnations and 3 white carnations. could i give you all those plus 2.5mil? let me know if thats too low :)

Is Merengue still available? I can offer you igb and some of your hybrid flowers. Please send me a PM to let me know the price you'd like.

How much would you want for Merengue? I can offer IGB (7 mill) and a couple of pink roses :blush:

Last edited:
I am willing to pay 5 million IGB for Roald, PM me if interested im pretty new.

Last edited:
Hi! I'd like to buy Rosie, and I can offer up to 6 mil igb. I'm available all day!

Last edited:
hi! may i ask if merengue is still available or if someone has taken her already?

Back