• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling 25+ Villagers for Sale ! (Julian,Diana,Merengue,Fauna,Marina,Mitzi....more! )

liviikuu

i love you
Bells
Switch
5230-4874-5228
Feedback
100% (18) +
I have all these villagers in Amiibo, so they can be picked up at any time at my reset town ( game I use only for time travel ) I will be selling them for IGB ( In-game bells ) or large amounts of hybrid flowers ( only pink roses, pink carnations, or white carnations ) To show my trust, you may pick up your villager first before you pay me, but if you try to leave without paying I will error, I do not tolerate scams. Each villager comes with a complimentary chocolate cake :) For the names with ✩ 's next to them, I do expect higher prices. Any time you want to pick up my villager is good for me ! So without further ado here is a list of available villagers you could buy from me -

• Julian (unicorn) ✩
  • Flurry (hamster) ✩
  • Rosie (cat) ✩
  • Diana (deer) ✩
  • Merengue (rhino) ✩
  • Roald (penguin) ✩
  • Apple (hamster) ✩
  • Fauna (deer) ✩
  • Olivia (cat) ✩
  • Marina (octopus) ✩
  • Francine (bunny) ✩
  • Mitzi (cat) ✩
  • Flora (flamingo) ✩
  • Chevre (goat) ✩
  • Amelia (eagle)
  • Bella (mouse)
  • Opal (elephant)
  • Alli (alligator)
  • Prince (frog)
  • Eugene (koala)
  • Ed (horse)
  • Pecan (squirrel)
  • Vic (bull)
  • Sheldon (squirrel)
  • Rodney (hamster)

IMPORTANT: Please reply who you would like first and how much you will offer ( negotiation is fine ), and than I will PM you !

Last edited:
I will be PM for now on so that you receive an alert in your inbox !

Last edited:
How much for Mitzi? I'm pretty new to this so I'm not sure about how much villagers normally sell for :(

same boat as lilacs, im really not sure how much villagers sell for or how much would be reasonable for you. if lilacs wants mitzi though i'll stick with amelia :) i'd be willing to do in game bells

how much for julian? i can offer you both IGB and all three types of flowers you are looking for :)

edit: can i also offer you some TBT too? if not thats all good

Last edited:
I will be PM for now on so that you receive an alert in your inbox !

Last edited:
I have about 20 pink roses, 4 pink carnations and 3 white carnations. could i give you all those plus 2.5mil? let me know if thats too low :)

I will be PM your replies from now on

Last edited:
Is Merengue still available? I can offer you igb and some of your hybrid flowers. Please send me a PM to let me know the price you'd like.

How much would you want for Merengue? I can offer IGB (7 mill) and a couple of pink roses :blush:

Last edited:
I am willing to pay 5 million IGB for Roald, PM me if interested im pretty new.

Last edited:
Hi! I'd like to buy Rosie, and I can offer up to 6 mil igb. I'm available all day!

Last edited:
hi! may i ask if merengue is still available or if someone has taken her already?

Back