poll: do you make a list of resolutions for the New Year?

do you make a list of resolutions for the New Year?

• Yes! new year, new goals!

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • No. who needs that kind of pressure?

Votes: 35 74.5%

• Total voters
I make lists every year, hehe. I really enjoy it, and I don't feel pressured by it either, it's just to challenge myself instead :rolleyes:

Can't say I ever have. I don't think it puts pressure on people though. The new year is a great way to motivate yourself.

I've never liked making them. And I feel I'd have more of a chance of doing whatever goal if there wasn't any pressure.

I'm not very good with goals. I'm more of a "I'll let things happen on their own" kind of person. That might be an unhealthy thing, but oh well. I also think that it's kind of silly to set a goal just for a resolution when you could've started it earlier.

No. New years resolutions are destined to fail. If you want to do something, just do it.

No, really never done it either. I mean if stuff happens it happens and if you keep on making chore lists it's just gonna be annoying. It's good to have goals but yeah **** always happens and a lot of time things never happen despite motivation, luck etc.

I think I did make some resolutions last year but this year I completely forgot. :eek: Making lists of resolutions isn't my thing exactly since I promise myself to do better at things all the time, yet I get nothing done anyways.

Back