poll: do you make a list of resolutions for the New Year?

do you make a list of resolutions for the New Year?

• Yes! new year, new goals!

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • No. who needs that kind of pressure?

Votes: 35 74.5%

• Total voters

King Dorado

you can do anything
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Rebel Gnome
Fossil Easter Egg
Ladybug Easter Egg
Paradise Planning Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Fossil Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
do you make a list of your personal resolutions for the New Year??

I've done it in the past, but usually now I just give myself a single mantra or theme to focus on.
I do think lists can be good things though.

what do you do?
:confused:

Well, I don’t really make big lists. I may just have 2-3 things on my list, so I can focus on them more and make them big goals. Honestly I’m looking forward to this year. Hope I can make the most of these goals.

:)

Last edited:
I don't usually do, but I'm changing that this year. I have three big goals, and one I've already made progress on.:)

i wanted to do 365 things on one list, but they were mostly small things and self-improvement things like asking for help when i need it and helping others when they need it. i got like 50 down and i could not think of anything else, so this will work lmao

Nope. But I do have one resolution. And that's not staying up past 12 AM on the weekends. I hate it, but I love it. (Did I create a paradox?)

I never have, I might make a list of goals / things I want to achieve this year though. I've never really been big on New Year, but I'm feeling positive this year.

No, not anymore. I used to always focus on gaining a bit of weight as I was incredibly skinny (to the point of anorexia) at the start of the new year.

I've made lists in the past, but I've found that they just make me feel worse when I can't actually do what's on my list (either through a fault of my own or an outside force making it impossible). Now I just do what I feel is good & avoid the disappointment at failed resolutions.

I just don't really see a point. As I've gotten older I've realized that each day is the same no matter the date, so I just kinda feel the same I did 24 hours ago.
I do kind of want to pursue my interest in music this year though. I've dabbled, but I'm going to try to really take in head on now.

I haven't in previous years but I actually did this year. I think it helps a lot
Here's mine!
- Stop allowing people to use and take advantage of me
- Stop procrasinating once I get into school and hand all my assignments in on time
- Try and drink more water
- Allow myself to think positively about myself
- Stop listening to lies on the internet
- Make more friends

i've never made a physical list because i know i'd feel awful if i didn't complete everything on it aha. i usually just have a bunch of loose vague ideas in my mind of what i want to do

nope. if you wish to better yourself just do it and not wait for jan 1 to start.

Last edited:
i never used to make them, but i decided to change that this year since I had a lot of problems these last 3 months that i've never really encountered before, one of them being slacking off with my school work.

- - - Post Merge - - -

but anyway this is my list if anyone is curious:

-Focus on working hard at school and get all assignments in on time
-Experience new things this year
-Hang out with friends more often
-Get a girlfriend (As if that would happen lel)
-Exercise more often
-Strive to becoming fluent with Spanish
-Write a short story of some kind
-Devote yourself more to your photography

it's an odd year if I can come up with one thing to make a resolution about, forget an entire list

Back