what games have you 100% completed?

i don't think i've ever 100% completed anything, except for super mario bros u and fire emblem awakening and shadows of valentia. also undertale. i only have 4 stars on my profile though so idk. i'm also pretty close with breath of the wild, everything is done except getting all the korok seeds, which is probably not gonna happen lmao

Last edited:
I have 100% completed a grand total of two games:

• Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (you can see this one if you play with me online, although I plan on 100%ing it a second time on my N3DS since I did it on my O3DS originally)
  • Ōkami (here's proof of that one)

It's strange, because I am a completionist by heart and yet I haven't 100% completed that many games... Maybe I'll get around to actually 100% completing most of my games someday, lol.

btw honestly screw fishing in okami? never doing that ever again

Last edited:
So far Hatoful Boyfriend is the only game I've completed 100%. I've gotten pretty close to finishing other games, but right now I'm working on completing Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony and Legend of Zelda BOTW.

I'm something of a noob... Ocarina of Time, Master Quest, Majora's Mask, Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2, Bowser's Inside Story, New Super Mario Bros, Partners in Time, and Dream Team... pretty easy and simple games.

I'm something of a noob... Ocarina of Time, Master Quest, Majora's Mask, Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2, Bowser's Inside Story, New Super Mario Bros, Partners in Time, and Dream Team... pretty easy and simple games.

Although these games aren't difficult as a whole, I still wouldn't say they're a walk in the park either. You're likely far more efficient on playing games than you give yourself credit for, especially considering you completed 100% on them. Some even had optional tasks that end up being much trickier than what they would otherwise, such as The Perfect Run in Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Smg 1/2 and *N!*SMBwii

I guess I somewhat beatten ff7 but it's way to time consuming to do EVERYTHING tho I did get all important materia and side quests done.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kirby Squeak Squad, no guide
thats it
Oh and Kirby squeak squad! I love that game..

On top of my head...
Assassin's Creed Origins
For the most part any LoZ besides BOTW (Curse the Koroks)
And a lot of DS/3DS games that I can't remember right now lol
So there is just my most recent and my obvious addicion to LoZ.

I think I 100% completed Crash Bandicoot 2 and Metroid: Samus Returns for the 3DS...not sure of anything else. Will let you know as I remember.

i keep dying on those battle games so the only thing i finish 100% is ACNL...lol no battles
i just bought Legend of Zelda Breath of the wild for switch...those dragons and 4 legged robot are sooo scary lol...i will never finish it...

In terms of 'clocking' games, i.e. 100% I've completed 25 on steam that have achievements (I can't list them all) and about 5 that don't have achievements. I've clocked Crash Bandicoot 2 and 3 on PlayStation one.

My greatest achievement is clocking the binding of issac three times due to two dlcs making it unclocked. I'm actually only two achievements away from finally clocking it but they're only for picking up a few items I haven't used yet...

I'm currently trying to finish the pokedex too but I'm kinda too lazy...

Last edited:
Oh man, I want to say none, but I am fairly certain I've beaten a few Crash Bandicoot's and probably a few of the Spyro games, but then again I don't know about "100%" because back then there wasn't really a thing that told you, you'd just get to the end and it was over, so you could still have missed mini games/secret things etc etc. I watched my boyfriend complete one of the newer Laura Croft games to like 99% because he couldn't find ONE artifact. It was super sad, I think he went back and eventually found it anyways, but he's one of those 100%ers and always like goes the other way from where you're supposed to go to find every last hidden nugget in every game. XD

Oh man, I want to say none, but I am fairly certain I've beaten a few Crash Bandicoot's and probably a few of the Spyro games, but then again I don't know about "100%" because back then there wasn't really a thing that told you, you'd just get to the end and it was over, so you could still have missed mini games/secret things etc etc. I watched my boyfriend complete one of the newer Laura Croft games to like 99% because he couldn't find ONE artifact. It was super sad, I think he went back and eventually found it anyways, but he's one of those 100%ers and always like goes the other way from where you're supposed to go to find every last hidden nugget in every game. XD

Omg how could I forget the original spyro trilogy! Reaching dragon shores and getting 100% of all the secrets never got old. Speaking of tomb raider I missed one artifact (preventing 100%) but unlike your BF I couldn't get 100% because the artifact was in the prologue so I couldn't back track :( I was so sad when I found out I couldn't get it and had to start a new game...

maxresdefault.jpg
I've seen this screen at least ten times over. I may have an addiction.

I also Perfect Ran once for that 100%, but never again…

EDIT: I'm almost done in Luigi Galaxy 2. Just gotta Run one more time… *le shudder*

Last edited:
I haven't 100%-ed many games...I did Samus Returns recently(like w/ in the last couple months) but then again I had to look up a "little trick" to get certain items I was after so I "sort of" cheated. Crash Bandicoot 2 is another game I 100%-ed...like years ago. I'll list any more if I think of them.

Last edited:
I mainly only 100% Fire emblem games haha. I have done Fire emblem Awakening, Fates, and Echoes. I have almost 100% Pokemon Ultra Moon, just got a couple of pokemon and stickers to find.

Super Mario Galaxy BUT not as Luigi so I guess I haven't completed it.

I'm so close to getting all the moons and purple coins in Super Mario Odyssey. Just need that jump-rope moon for cluck's sake.

Not really many games i have 100% completed I think (Of course, some may say "You cleared more than some people"). But if I remember well, I 100%:

Bombing Busters
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
My Sims: Sky Heroes
My Nintendo Picross: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Animal Boxing
Pokemon Shuffle (Although they tend to update and add more. But hey, before that. XD)
Bakugan Battle Brawlers
Modnation Racers (Ps3)
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Skylander's: Spyro's Adventure
Sonic Adventure
Sonic Fighters
Ratchet and Clank: A crack in Time
Jak and Daxter: A precursor Legacy
Pokemon Moon
Pokemon Ultra Moon

I believe this is all of them i have 100% by now

Last edited: