• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

what games have you 100% completed?

Lmao. I'm a completionist. When possible, I always try to 100% games. Per my Backloggery:
- Beyond Good and Evil
- Bully: Scholarship Edition
- Skyrim
- GTA: V
- Portal
- Myst
- Tomb Raider (the actual original one)
- Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- Metroid Prime
- Yooka Laylee

And there are a bunch others I know I've 100%ed despite not being in my Backloggery, mostly older games for the N64, GCN, and PS1/PS2. OoT, MM, Spyro 1, 2, and 3, Crash 1, 2, and 3, Banjo Kazooie/Tooie, Super Mario 64, Paper Mario, etc...

Chrono Cross, Chrono Trigger, Tales of Symphonia, Tales of Symphonia 2: DOTNW, Tales of Graces F, Tales of Xillia, Banjo Kazooie (N64), Super Mario 64, Banjo Tooie (N64), Mario Kart 64... at the top of my head.

Lets see here. Not a lot, though.

Starfy, English 2009 version.
Spyro 1, 2 and 3.
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger.

I think that's it.

My backloggery account says that I have completed more games than I actually have, but that's because there are some that I won't even bother to completely 100% for various reasons. I play games mostly for fun, not for overcoming poorly-designed challenges. With that said, here's what titles I fully completed:

• 3D Classics ExciteBike
  • My Nintendo Picross: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
  • Bird & Beans
  • The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition
  • Photo Dojo
  • Drill Dozers
  • Mario Kart DS
  • Yoshi's Touch & Go
  • Kirby's Dream Course
  • Super Mario World
  • The Last Ninja (Commodore 64)
  • Balloon Kid
  • Donkey Kong '94
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Donkey Kong
  • For the Frog the Bell Tolls
  • Gargoyle's Quest
  • Ice Climber
  • Kirby's Dream Land 2
  • Sonic the Hedgehog (Game Gear)
  • Super Mario Land
  • Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins
  • Tails Adventure
  • Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3
  • Bonk's Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
  • Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
  • Mario Kart 64
  • New Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario 64
  • Super Mario 64 DS
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2 (both SNES and GBA remake)
  • Super Mario Bros. 3 (both SNES and GBA remake)
  • Yoshi's Story
  • Dr. Mario Online Rx
  • Zero Escape: Virtue Last's Reward
  • Zero Time Dilemma

by 100% completion you mean including all achievements, multiple endings, perfect scores, collectibles, etc? if so, then nothing at all! :D

Chrono Cross, Chrono Trigger, Tales of Symphonia, Tales of Symphonia 2: DOTNW, Tales of Graces F, Tales of Xillia, Banjo Kazooie (N64), Super Mario 64, Banjo Tooie (N64), Mario Kart 64... at the top of my head.

Wow massive props to you for having multiple Tales games in that list. :eek: I've only played the first Tales of Symphonia, but I can imagine Symphonia 2, Graces F, and Xillia have just as much to get through.

I finish all of my games, but usually don’t 100% any because most trophies/achievements/badges/percentages just feel like a chore. Especially the “Find ALL hidden collectibles!“ ones, which I can‘t be bothered to do unless there‘s an actual reward at the end, like the Great Poogie in MH Stories or the String of Beads in Okami.

That said, I like playing all routes in Visual Novels... a lot... and that automatically nets me 100% in these games...
E1E8BE7A-12AC-4357-8559-6D407B29D5EC.jpg
I might have a problem, lol.

Last edited:
God you know im so close to finishing Child of Light but im restarting ;;

Last edited:
One that I can think of off the top of my head is both of the Super Mario Galaxy games.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 was much more satisfying to beat. Traumatic flashbacks to the Perfect Run... Those green stars were sometimes very annoying to get.

I liked the final stroll through mushroom kingdom as the final level for Super Mario Galaxy. It was very sentimental.

So far but it's not that much :
* Atelier Rorona (I don't have 2 or 3 alternate illustrations tho, considering replaying again to get them maybe).
* Atelier Shallie (this one's funny, there's a good bunch of things to do like unlocking every monsters/items yet not required to platinium)
* Luigi's Manion 2 (currently playing, I need to farm more gold to get the final form of the bag-money logo on the title screen)

I believe I completed Pokemon Black, X, and Omega Ruby XD That's about it cx

i've only finished paper mario 64, paper mario: ttyd, & i think harvest moon: tree of tranquility? i don't know, it's been a long time since i played it but i suddenly miss it now

Oracle of Seasons
Oracle of Ages
Link to the Past
Wink Waker
Twilight Princess
Spirit Tracks
Phantom Hourglass
Steamworld Dig
to note.

Last edited:
Every 3DS Zelda apart from triforce heroes, Zelda 1, Zelda 2, Links Awakening DX and Oracle of seasons. I plan to 100% these exept Zelda 2. That game is way too hard. I'm also not going to do triforce heroes. I've also 100%ed 3D land, new Mario Bros 2, and Luigi's Mansion 2.

Quite a few but the one I'm most proud of is Monster Hunter Ultimate 4.

Those mini crowns...

L.A. Noire
Slime Rancher
South Park: The Stick of Truth
South Park: The Fractured But Whole

I also have a 100% save file for Tomb Raider, but I'm not going to bother with the Steam achievements.

I usually don't go for a 100% if they include anything but collectibles and literal achievements.

Mount & blade: Warband, along with mods and multiplayer it's really a oddity among games, but a very fun and addicting one.
Portal and Portal 2 will probably always be top choices for me, it's just my type of humor

I'm a huge completionist when it comes to games, so it's safe to say that I've 100% cleared a lot of titles. I love collectibles, and if I enjoy a game that much then finding them all gives me reason to drag out the experience a little more. Zelda and Metroid games are among some of the most memorable completionist quests for me, I tend to remember where a lot of the pickups are when I revisit them years later. Right now I'm tying together the loose ends on NieR:Automata, just as I did with the original NieR. It's grindy, but I don't mind at all.

On a side note, I've played Ocarina of Time so many times that I can remember where absolutely everything is, and each playthrough of that game always follows a specific route that's become ingrained in my memory for efficiency.

Back