Buying Looking for hospital bed & modern hospital bed (✌◠▽◠)

Status
Not open for further replies.

QFKA

🌊 ocean waves 🌊
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Spring Shamrock
Cake
Feedback
100% (207) +
Hello everyone. I am looking for the following items:

hospital bed
modern hospital bed

I can pay in TBT and trade with most amiibo furniture. Just tell me which you'd like and I'll see if I can provide it to you. Because the hospital bed is an orderable item and the modern hospital bed is an amiibo item that is only available through purchase in Harvey's shop, I expect to pay around 1-2 amiibo items for each. ^^

Thank you and I really appreciate your help ~

hi! do you happen to have the cloud-making machine from ?toile's RV, or the boardgame from Claude's RV?
i'd love to trade for either pfI have both the hospital bed & modern hospital bed

hi! do you happen to have the cloud-making machine from ?toile's RV, or the boardgame from Claude's RV?
i'd love to trade for either pfI have both the hospital bed & modern hospital bed

Hi! Sorry for the very late reply ;v; I have Etoile's RV and Claude's RV. I can let you visit both of their RV's to get the items or I could get them for you. Whichever you'd like ~

And sure, we could trade! Just let me know whenever you're ready ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

-BUMP-

I'm still looking for either of these beds ~ the more the better!

Yo QFKA :D It's been a lil while. How have you been up to?
Btw I think I have 3 modern hospital bed thing. I need to check though. Are you free now?

EDIT : I checked. Yes I have 3. And I ordered the regular hospital bed too. I think we're still friends. Let me know when you have some time. :)

Last edited:
Omg!!! Yes, it's been so long! ;v; School has been killing me for the past 3 months and I'm on break for a few more days so I'll be playing some ACNL ~ How are you doing!

And awesome! I do think we're still friends ^^ what was your FC and town name again? I have 2 Yuki's added. Is there anything you'd like furniture wise or anything? :D

Also, I was hoping you could help me get the following wallpaper/flooring as well if you have access to it ^^ :

Mossy carpet
Lunar horizon

Thank you so much for always helping me out ;v;

Omg!!! Yes, it's been so long! ;v; School has been killing me for the past 3 months and I'm on break for a few more days so I'll be playing some ACNL ~ How are you doing!

And awesome! I do think we're still friends ^^ what was your FC and town name again? I have 2 Yuki's added. Is there anything you'd like furniture wise or anything? :D

Also, I was hoping you could help me get the following wallpaper/flooring as well if you have access to it ^^ :

Mossy carpet
Lunar horizon

Thank you so much for always helping me out ;v;

I've been busssssssssy as well! xD
Ah sorry, I sold my last Mossy Carpet to someone a week or so ago. But I do have a Lunar horizon wall paper! ^^
I wouldn't deny if you have a chocolate coin, but if not I'll gladly just deliver them to you.
My FC for this delivery is 2337-3607-3307 and I have you still. Just let me know when.

I've been busssssssssy as well! xD
Ah sorry, I sold my last Mossy Carpet to someone a week or so ago. But I do have a Lunar horizon wall paper! ^^
I wouldn't deny if you have a chocolate coin, but if not I'll gladly just deliver them to you.
My FC for this delivery is 2337-3607-3307 and I have you still. Just let me know when.

I hope things are going well on your end!
And that's fine xD could you please let me know whenever you have one again?
And is there any way I could farm for chocolate coins? I have no idea how to get them but I will definitely try for you >:D
And yes I still have you as well! I'll let you know when i'm ready ^^

I hope things are going well on your end!
And that's fine xD could you please let me know whenever you have one again?
And is there any way I could farm for chocolate coins? I have no idea how to get them but I will definitely try for you >:D
And yes I still have you as well! I'll let you know when i'm ready ^^

You get the chocolate coin by mail from Gulliver. You know, he sometimes shows up at beach asking for your help? And if you give him the wrong answer, he'll mail you this cute coin thing, aha.
And okay I'm ready whenever.

You get the chocolate coin by mail from Gulliver. You know, he sometimes shows up at beach asking for your help? And if you give him the wrong answer, he'll mail you this cute coin thing, aha.
And okay I'm ready whenever.

hmmmm I see.... I'll try farming it and see how many I can get in the next hour and see if you're still available then xD I don't have any on me at the moment though.
And 10 more minutes please!!! Thank you for your patience ;v;

hmmmm I see.... I'll try farming it and see how many I can get in the next hour and see if you're still available then xD I don't have any on me at the moment though.
And 10 more minutes please!!! Thank you for your patience ;v;

I'm TTing to transport all 10 villagers to other town. So no rush at all, please take your time. ^^

Hi! Sorry for the very late reply ;v; I have Etoile's RV and Claude's RV. I can let you visit both of their RV's to get the items or I could get them for you. Whichever you'd like ~

And sure, we could trade! Just let me know whenever you're ready ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

-BUMP-

I'm still looking for either of these beds ~ the more the better!

np.
i don't want that furniture anymore cause i saw it has a cat on it lool uwu
thanks for offering though!
i still have my modern hospital bed and i can just give it to you if youre on?

I'm TTing to transport all 10 villagers to other town. So no rush at all, please take your time. ^^

Gulliver ended up appearing on my beach when I opened my game. xD Talk about luck... I have 1 golden coin but I could try for more if you'd like c: I'm ready now too btw ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

np.
i don't want that furniture anymore cause i saw it has a cat on it lool uwu
thanks for offering though!
i still have my modern hospital bed and i can just give it to you if youre on?

Sure if you'd like ^^ is there any other furniture I could possibly help you get? ^^ I also just added your FC ~

no, that's ok! i'm ready now if your gates open

Awesome ^^ my town gates are open and my town name is Tiramisu, mayor Akihiko ~

I apologize in advance for my messy town ^^; please feel free to drop anywhere

Last edited:
Gulliver ended up appearing on my beach when I opened my game. xD Talk about luck... I have 1 golden coin but I could try for more if you'd like c: I'm ready now too btw ~
Haha he must've been waiting for you, knowing you needs him. And oh no, please don't try! I'm okay with what you have atm!
I'll be over when I'm finished with current visitor. c:

Haha he must've been waiting for you, knowing you needs him. And oh no, please don't try! I'm okay with what you have atm!
I'll be over when I'm finished with current visitor. c:

Ikr... he's such a lifesaver xD
And if you're sure about that... D:
And sure! Please take your time ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back