Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
2427-0630-5328
Winter Mittens
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (17) +
Just finished refreshing my roster a little bit, and would like to get more active online players added going into the new year. I have 3 towns and usually leave my town open a lot, but would definitely like to add people who open often as well. Just need some hangout friends ^^

If you'd like to add feel free to add my FC and post below and I'll add you in return.

Exactly what I am looking for. Add me guys :D.

When coming over you can:

-Buyand sell anything at the shops
-Talk to any character
-Fish, catch bugs and pop balloons

Please don't:

-Water/move/take flowers
-Take fruit without permission or shake/takedown trees
-walk outside roads or remove patterns

Exactly what I am looking for. Add me guys :D.

When coming over you can:

-Buyand sell anything at the shops
-Talk to any character
-Fish, catch bugs and pop balloons

Please don't:

-Water/move/take flowers
-Take fruit without permission or shake/takedown trees
-walk outside roads or remove patterns

Fer sure! Added you back ^^

I'll add you! I just restarted, so there's not a lot going on in my town, but I really miss the interactive aspect of the game.

Just finished refreshing my roster a little bit, and would like to get more active online players added going into the new year. I have 3 towns and usually leave my town open a lot, but would definitely like to add people who open often as well. Just need some hangout friends ^^

If you'd like to add feel free to add my FC and post below and I'll add you in return.

I would be happy to add you ! All my friends aren't online anymore so it's quite boring sometimes, so having friends who are active would be really great !

I just started playing and working on my town. I would like to visit your town and play with you if possible.

Back