• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Adding New Active Players ~

Glake

The Phantom Prince
Pear 🍐
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2427-0630-5328
Winter Mittens
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (17) +
Just finished refreshing my roster a little bit, and would like to get more active online players added going into the new year. I have 3 towns and usually leave my town open a lot, but would definitely like to add people who open often as well. Just need some hangout friends ^^

If you'd like to add feel free to add my FC and post below and I'll add you in return.

Hiiii, I'm relatively new to acnl and I want to start adding friends! Do you mind if I add you?

Exactly what I am looking for. Add me guys :D.

When coming over you can:

-Buyand sell anything at the shops
-Talk to any character
-Fish, catch bugs and pop balloons

Please don't:

-Water/move/take flowers
-Take fruit without permission or shake/takedown trees
-walk outside roads or remove patterns

Exactly what I am looking for. Add me guys :D.

When coming over you can:

-Buyand sell anything at the shops
-Talk to any character
-Fish, catch bugs and pop balloons

Please don't:

-Water/move/take flowers
-Take fruit without permission or shake/takedown trees
-walk outside roads or remove patterns

Fer sure! Added you back ^^

I cannot add you. Maximum friends. Sorry

Last edited:
I'll add you! I just restarted, so there's not a lot going on in my town, but I really miss the interactive aspect of the game.

Just finished refreshing my roster a little bit, and would like to get more active online players added going into the new year. I have 3 towns and usually leave my town open a lot, but would definitely like to add people who open often as well. Just need some hangout friends ^^

If you'd like to add feel free to add my FC and post below and I'll add you in return.

I would be happy to add you ! All my friends aren't online anymore so it's quite boring sometimes, so having friends who are active would be really great !

I would be happy to add you ! All my friends aren't online anymore so it's quite boring sometimes, so having friends who are active would be really great !

I hear ya. Added you back ~

bump ~

Still looking for more active players to add

I just started playing and working on my town. I would like to visit your town and play with you if possible.

Back