Buying Need help with my Festival Plaza (Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon)

Alolan_Apples

Apple Imperialist
Apple 🍎
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (140) +
My Festival Plaza in Ultra Sun is nearly complete. I just need two more facilities. I need:

- Big Dreams (5-star, must be ran by female Ace Trainer or female Pokemon Breeder)
- Thump-Bump Park (5-star, anybody is fine)

Just letting you know, I am very desperate, and it doesn’t hurt to help. I will be paying 100 TBT for each facility you suggest.

Last edited:
If my demon of a pet didn't destroy my japanese 3ds I could have helped with the Thump-Bump Park. Im buying a new copy of UM sometime next month, if your still looking for these just send me a pm and I'll help out.

If my demon of a pet didn't destroy my japanese 3ds I could have helped with the Thump-Bump Park. Im buying a new copy of UM sometime next month, if your still looking for these just send me a pm and I'll help out.

I'm sorry that happened. I hope you get your new copy soon.

Anyway, I have over 6,000 FC, enough to replace Big Dreams and add two 5-star facilities. Here's what I have:

Big Dreams (5-Star, but it has Punk Guy, I'm looking for one with female Ace Trainer)
Rare Kitchen (5-Star)
Pokemon House (5-Star)
Ghost's Den (4-Star)
Stomp-Stomp House (4-Star)
Pharmacy (3-Star)
Team Green (5-Star)

Other than a 5-Star Big Dreams Lottery shop ran by Ace Trainer (it's the lottery shop that gives out the Master Ball), all I need are a 5-Star Ghost's Den (anybody but Lasses and Youngsters is fine) and a 5-Star Thump-Bump Park (anybody but Lasses and Youngsters is fine). Alternatively, I can accept a 5-Star Stomp-Stomp House since I'm in favor of Speed, HP, Special Attack, and Attack training.

As I make the first bump of the year, here’s an interesting fact:

Party Town, my Festival Plaza in Ultra Sun, is at level 88 right now. Yet, I haven’t even finished the island challenge. But I did want a female Ace Trainer for Big Dreams, a 5-Star Thump-Bump Park, and a 5-Star Ghost’s Den. I’ll still pay 100 TBT for each facility.

Last edited:
i would like to help but dont know how and plus, i only have sun and moon, no ultra sun/ ultra moon, sorry

Even if you don’t have the games, I can at least teach you how it works.

Once you add the FC, you would want to go to Festival Plaza, connect to the internet, and then look out for the trainer you’re helping out. You can do this through your friends list, and invite in a link trade. After one link trade, I should be able to see your trainer in the castle, as I would ask for suggestions.

Everyone will always suggest the first facility on the right of the castle’s entrance. In order to suggest what I’m looking for, you talk to the construction man in the castle, and ask him to swap the first facility with the one I’m looking for.

Not trying to rush you guys (as what I’m about to say is irrelevant), but I would like to share the news:

- I just completed my island challenge in Pokemon Ultra Sun.
- My Festival Plaza Rank is at 91 now.

But here’s something important to say. Instead of paying TBT for the 5-Star Big Dreams Lottery shop with female Ace Trainer, I would give away an orange candy collectible to whoever does help me on the lottery shop. It’s worth 600 to 700 TBT if you sell it to someone. If it has female Pokemon Breeder, male Ace Trainer, or male Pokemon Breeder, I’ll just pay 100 TBT for the 5-Star Big Dreams Lottery.

I just updated my Big Dreams Lottery shop. It still has five stars, but I have office worker instead of Punk Guy or one of the trainers I seek. I'll just accept who I got, so now I am looking for the following two:

- 5-star Thump-Bump Park (it cannot be ran by a Lass or Youngster)
- 5-star Ghost's Den (it cannot be ran by a Lass or a Youngster)

Still paying 100 TBT for each facility.

I do have a Stomp Stomp 5 star, but it is in Pokemon Moon. I'm not sure if it is possible to trade with Ultra Sun/Moon players as far as festival plaza goes, but I can try giving you the facility if you want.

I do have a Stomp Stomp 5 star, but it is in Pokemon Moon. I'm not sure if it is possible to trade with Ultra Sun/Moon players as far as festival plaza goes, but I can try giving you the facility if you want.

I think we could connect. We can try. Wanna add my FC to see if it works?

Heya, got UM yesterday and my plaza rank is already 30 :3 I found a couple people with 5★ stuff but they keep switching them around, I did see a 5★ Ghost den though, so if they set that back to their first slot I'll grab it for you ?▲?

Last edited:
I can't get help right now. I am currently out of town. When I get back home, I can get help.

Got the 5★ Thump Bump Park for you •▲• I'll keep it for a while until you can come online ^-^

Alright, im adding you now and hopping online, my name is Fox ?ω?
(sorry for the late reply, it literally snowed over 3 inches in the last couple of hours and im shoveling most of the block ?▲?)

I can't believe we missed again. How about we do this at 11:00 PM CST (5:00 AM GMT)? I keep missing.

Back