• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Art of my mayor^-^ Offering RLC $$$, TBT, dA points, p much anything ;>

Kamzitty

nintendo trash
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Light Blue Balloon
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (266) +
Hi there!~
I'm looking for art of my mayor for my signature and icon.
For my signature, I'm looking for a full body chibi, preferably with one of my favorite villagers. ^-^
For my icon, I'm just looking for a headshot/bustshot, any style really! Chibi or realistic with a cute background design preferred!
Feel free to leave examples of your work and what you would like in the comments, or you can PM me as well. c:
I'll PM you with more info if I'm interested! I've also been browsing deviantart as well so if you don't hear back from me don't get offended! I'm very picky about what I want lol :3 But that doesn't mean that I dislike your art!

Onto the payment~
I can offer all things listed in the title, and even a mixture! For RLC or dA points, I would prefer if you had a lot of experience drawing since I am a bit tight on monies. :x
I can offer $4-$10 per chibi or headshot. More can be offered depending on the amount of time and effort you put into your art! (cus $4 for a chibi that you spent 4 hours on is... a dollar an hour??? I WOULD FEEL HORRID)
dA points = $1 equals 100 points
TBT I can offer 50-500,, ik huge price range but its all depending on the same things I mentioned above ^^
Also, if you include a villager the payment would obviously go up!

Freebies are also incredibly appreciated because a b**ch is broke HAHA ;v; (but art is more important than bills amiright)
Here are references of my mayor (bad quality sorry!!): https://imgur.com/a/iyfIx

Thanks for looking! : D

Luxanna:
YzvV79g.jpg

Users from DeviantArt:

agV1EoK.jpg

SLUWudl.jpg

3whg7Tg.jpg

Pearls:
3OVPONm.jpg

Rylan:
18ACn9t.jpg

Lunatepic:
kammm_by_lunallumi-dbzvzfg.png

Dedenne2:
nmxkdGl.jpg

Last edited:
Hello! I’m willing to make an icon and signature c: Is TBT okay?

Last edited:
Are you still looking for icons? If you are, I could do one in this style, preferably for da points or tbt ^^

Last edited:
Thank you for considering, goodluck on your adventures of oc art hunting
commission done
e692321a2b.png
Thank you for the beautiful art <3

Are you still looking for icons? If you are, I could do one in this style, preferably for da points or tbt ^^
Ooh yes! Super cute style! I have about 100 dA points left if that would be enough for one!! ^-^

Hello! I?m willing to make an icon and signature c: Is TBT okay?
I think I have enough icons for now, but I'm still looking for full body chibis. Do you have any examples of that kind of art? ^^

Thank you for the beautiful art <3

Ooh yes! Super cute style! I have about 100 dA points left if that would be enough for one!! ^-^

I think I have enough icons for now, but I'm still looking for full body chibis. Do you have any examples of that kind of art? ^^

it’d look something like this:
image.jpg

just a lot less lazy. this is just a quick example i sketched. i do different poses, emotions, etc. what do you think? thanks :)

Last edited:

That's fine! Please send the points after I'm finished c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, what would you like in the background? any specific color/pattern?

That's fine! Please send the points after I'm finished c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, what would you like in the background? any specific color/pattern?

Thanks so much!! ^-^ For the background, anything light blue/light pink. Maybe a cute flower pattern if possible, but a plain colored background is fine too!

That's super cute :3 Will it be colored? If so I'll offer 80 TBT.

Yes it will! It’ll also be digital

- - - Post Merge - - -

Who’s your favorite villager?

Last edited:
Yes it will! It’ll also be digital

- - - Post Merge - - -

Who’s your favorite villager?

That would be great! *o* and Beau is my favorite<3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, a quick note to both Rylan and Pearls.. her eyes are supposed to be blue, I just haven't been able to change them yet ;v;

Thanks so much!! ^-^ For the background, anything light blue/light pink. Maybe a cute flower pattern if possible, but a plain colored background is fine too!

Okay! The flower pattern should be fine ^^

All done! It took about 3 hours, but I’m finally finished:
BBD9F6D6-A61F-427D-ADD1-9F6A4A20E3CA.jpg

Hope you like it!!

hi I just want to let you know I won't be able to finish your icon until Monday, sorry :c the cable for my tablet broke but I'm getting it fixed and I'll get it back on Monday. I just need to finish the line art and color it ^^

hi I just want to let you know I won't be able to finish your icon until Monday, sorry :c the cable for my tablet broke but I'm getting it fixed and I'll get it back on Monday. I just need to finish the line art and color it ^^

No worries!! I'm so excited for it c:

Back