Eggs
Old Eggs
Light Blue Balloon
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (266) +
Hi there!~
I'm looking for art of my mayor for my signature and icon.
For my signature, I'm looking for a full body chibi, preferably with one of my favorite villagers. ^-^
For my icon, I'm just looking for a headshot/bustshot, any style really! Chibi or realistic with a cute background design preferred!
Feel free to leave examples of your work and what you would like in the comments, or you can PM me as well. c:
I'll PM you with more info if I'm interested! I've also been browsing deviantart as well so if you don't hear back from me don't get offended! I'm very picky about what I want lol :3 But that doesn't mean that I dislike your art!

Onto the payment~
I can offer all things listed in the title, and even a mixture! For RLC or dA points, I would prefer if you had a lot of experience drawing since I am a bit tight on monies. :x
I can offer $4-$10 per chibi or headshot. More can be offered depending on the amount of time and effort you put into your art! (cus $4 for a chibi that you spent 4 hours on is... a dollar an hour??? I WOULD FEEL HORRID)
dA points = $1 equals 100 points
TBT I can offer 50-500,, ik huge price range but its all depending on the same things I mentioned above ^^
Also, if you include a villager the payment would obviously go up!

Freebies are also incredibly appreciated because a b**ch is broke HAHA ;v; (but art is more important than bills amiright)
Here are references of my mayor (bad quality sorry!!): https://imgur.com/a/iyfIx

Thanks for looking! : D

Luxanna:
YzvV79g.jpg

Users from DeviantArt:

agV1EoK.jpg

SLUWudl.jpg

3whg7Tg.jpg

Pearls:
3OVPONm.jpg

Rylan:
18ACn9t.jpg

Lunatepic:
kammm_by_lunallumi-dbzvzfg.png

Dedenne2:
nmxkdGl.jpg

Last edited:
Hello! I’m willing to make an icon and signature c: Is TBT okay?

Last edited:
Are you still looking for icons? If you are, I could do one in this style, preferably for da points or tbt ^^

Last edited:
Thank you for considering, goodluck on your adventures of oc art hunting
commission done
e692321a2b.png
Thank you for the beautiful art <3

Are you still looking for icons? If you are, I could do one in this style, preferably for da points or tbt ^^
Ooh yes! Super cute style! I have about 100 dA points left if that would be enough for one!! ^-^

Hello! I?m willing to make an icon and signature c: Is TBT okay?
I think I have enough icons for now, but I'm still looking for full body chibis. Do you have any examples of that kind of art? ^^

Thank you for the beautiful art <3

Ooh yes! Super cute style! I have about 100 dA points left if that would be enough for one!! ^-^

I think I have enough icons for now, but I'm still looking for full body chibis. Do you have any examples of that kind of art? ^^

it’d look something like this:
image.jpg

just a lot less lazy. this is just a quick example i sketched. i do different poses, emotions, etc. what do you think? thanks :)

Last edited:

That's fine! Please send the points after I'm finished c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, what would you like in the background? any specific color/pattern?

That's fine! Please send the points after I'm finished c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, what would you like in the background? any specific color/pattern?

Thanks so much!! ^-^ For the background, anything light blue/light pink. Maybe a cute flower pattern if possible, but a plain colored background is fine too!

That's super cute :3 Will it be colored? If so I'll offer 80 TBT.

Yes it will! It’ll also be digital

- - - Post Merge - - -

Who’s your favorite villager?

Last edited:
Yes it will! It’ll also be digital

- - - Post Merge - - -

Who’s your favorite villager?

That would be great! *o* and Beau is my favorite<3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, a quick note to both Rylan and Pearls.. her eyes are supposed to be blue, I just haven't been able to change them yet ;v;

Thanks so much!! ^-^ For the background, anything light blue/light pink. Maybe a cute flower pattern if possible, but a plain colored background is fine too!

Okay! The flower pattern should be fine ^^

All done! It took about 3 hours, but I’m finally finished:
BBD9F6D6-A61F-427D-ADD1-9F6A4A20E3CA.jpg

Hope you like it!!

hi I just want to let you know I won't be able to finish your icon until Monday, sorry :c the cable for my tablet broke but I'm getting it fixed and I'll get it back on Monday. I just need to finish the line art and color it ^^

hi I just want to let you know I won't be able to finish your icon until Monday, sorry :c the cable for my tablet broke but I'm getting it fixed and I'll get it back on Monday. I just need to finish the line art and color it ^^

No worries!! I'm so excited for it c:

Back