• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trading comissions / art trades/ buying art of oc

himeki

hiatus
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3182-3595-3423
Tasty Cake
Candy Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (15) +
hello hello o/
i have about 5 days of winter break left, and instead of studying i've decided to get attached to a new oc like the dumb ***** i am aHAHA

anyway, because of this i'm looking for art of her!!! so ill either be taking commissions to fund art for her or art trades for art of her! haha

also sorry in advance i cant put anything in spoilers bc i cant open spoilers on my laptop for some unknown ****ing reason OTL

im looking for art only of this character here! (i dont have her outfit ref up yet but i will do tomorrow!) [freebies of her are also v v appreciated owo]

for art trades, if interested please post your art style and what you want to trade! (bust, headshot, lines, etc) dont be upset if i dont pick u, im v v picky!!

for commissions, the art style will be like [this ](painted sketchy lines w/ bg) and for smth like this.... like ?10? (sorry its a weird number for any americans h) idk feel free to offer, u can also ask for another style etc etc etc

anyways thanks for checking this thread out at least!!

Last edited:
i love my boy's boy's girl and would die for her
sai482_by_cherriielle-dbyae5z.png

[full size]

its messy but free my dude

heyooo would you be interested in a halfbody or fullbody in this style(?): x x x for tbt? i'm fine with any amount really (honestly i just feel like drawing pretty characters)

oof thanks for considering!!

heyooo would you be interested in a halfbody or fullbody in this style(?): x x x for tbt? i'm fine with any amount really (honestly i just feel like drawing pretty characters)

oof thanks for considering!!

HHH this is such a pretty style but i only got 100 tbt left (i've made some other orders in the meantime OOF)
coulld i offer you an art trade instead? ;o;

HHH this is such a pretty style but i only got 100 tbt left (i've made some other orders in the meantime OOF)
coulld i offer you an art trade instead? ;o;

i mean you've already drawn my only oc but if you want you can draw her again? x possibly with this guy lmao

if not i'm completely down with whatever amount of tbt you can offer! :,)

i mean you've already drawn my only oc but if you want you can draw her again? x possibly with this guy lmao

if not i'm completely down with whatever amount of tbt you can offer! :,)

H i'd feel bad about underpaying you so much, but im totally cool w/ doing an art trade!! (altho i'd have to finish the fullbody ref tomorrow, its like 20 to 2 in the morning here and i gotta get up at 9 tomorrow ahahAHHAA)

H i'd feel bad about underpaying you so much, but im totally cool w/ doing an art trade!! (altho i'd have to finish the fullbody ref tomorrow, its like 20 to 2 in the morning here and i gotta get up at 9 tomorrow ahahAHHAA)

yikess sorry for responding so late!! and sounds good! no rush with the ref (I can also just do a bust shot if you want ahh)

yikess sorry for responding so late!! and sounds good! no rush with the ref (I can also just do a bust shot if you want ahh)

iss okay!!! sorry for my slow reply as well x.x i put up the fullbody outfit ref today, but im still waiting on my friend for the halberd ref!! :O sorry for the delayyy

ok!! i got the ref from my friend, so if you're still down then!

posting this here bc your inbox is full aha
eyo it's a wip
it's super messy and rough rn but lmk if you want me to make any changes before i start paintinggg o v o

posting this here bc your inbox is full aha
eyo it's a wip
it's super messy and rough rn but lmk if you want me to make any changes before i start paintinggg o v o

OH MY gOOODDDD THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL ITS SO FLOWY AND NICE AHHHH
its perfect!! no need for any changes :DDD
ill hopefully get started on this soon!! (sorry its taking me so long orz school has been busy!)

bumping this!! i got about 560 tbt now so if anyone wants to offer in tbt i can pay tht way!

bump! i'll probably be adding dylan's redesign to here later hhh

Back