• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Did you buy the special characters?

Did you buy these items?

• I got both!

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • I only bought one

Votes: 26 33.8%
  • I didn't buy any

Votes: 29 37.7%

• Total voters
I didn't buy either. Naked K.K. creeps me out (>v<) and Nook is just meh. If they had a Sable or Isabelle or Blathers or Celeste, I'd buy on the very first day though! >v<

I bought kk originally and planned on only buying him, since I don't care for nook very much.
but I had enough tickets to buy nook and I knew it would bother me if my catalog was incomplete and I could never buy him again, so I caved and bought nook too.

I have seen them at other campsites and I am not really interested in them. I also don't want to spend so much leaf tickets on one thing even if I have about 500 right now.

I got K.K. and I think it's a cute edition to my campsite. I didn't really have much interest in Nook's chair though

I originally voted that I hadn't purchased either one, and that was true enough at the time. I've been trying to complete my catalog, and I can say that I'm getting close, and the thought of only having those two pieces missing from my catalog finally got to me. I splurged most of my saved up tickets to buy both special chairs.

Back