• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Did you buy the special characters?

Did you buy these items?

• I got both!

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • I only bought one

Votes: 26 33.8%
  • I didn't buy any

Votes: 29 37.7%

• Total voters

Frostbite2002

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Christmas Candy
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Lucky
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Pink Candy
Orange Candy
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
So I don't have many days left to buy Tom Nook's or K.K. Slider's chair and I'm having an internal debate on whether to get the or not. I'm a bit of a completionist so I want to have every item in the game and are currently working towards that, therefore if I don't get them then I will always have that blank space in my catalog but if I do then that is a l o t of leaf tickets. I have over 1000 leaf tickets (All natural, I don't spend extra money on games) and I have nothing better to spend them on right now, so what should I do? (I've already bought all crafting spaces)​

Since you are a completionist, I would recommend going ahead and getting them, otherwise you will regret it (sort of the reason as to why I ended up with both myself)

I bought K.K.'s chair and I love it :)

I'm trying to go for a concert-ish theme in my campsite so I don't have a need for Tom Nook's chair, and from what I've seen all Tom does is sleep lmao so that would be lame. But if you have that many tickets then I say buy both of them, especially if you feel like you will regret it later.

i only have kk's chair, i don't really like tom nook so i didn't see the point in having him at my campsite.

I am a completist too, but I don't plan to buy either of these, because I don't have enough tickets and no way I am paying real money for them at this point.

I got KK and have no regrets... debating whether to get Tom as well. I don't really care for the character, but I don't want to miss out either.

From what I heard they both won't appear at your camp at the same time... You can set both chairs out but only one shows up.

Never, because it costs money. And I wanna save my leaf tickets on the quarry.

i got kk, but i don't have him out anymore. he just strums on his guitar and it's nice. i got tired of it though lol.

I seriously regret my purchase.
250 tickets just wasn't worth it. Despite still having 700+ free tickets left.

Last edited:
i only purchased kk, he looks cute strumming in my campsite.

- - - Post Merge - - -

what does the Tom Nook chair do? KK is cool because he does a gig at your camp site

i've seen him just sleeping in his chair when i've visited other campsites with him out, no clue if he does anything else.

Last edited:
Q: Did you buy the special characters?

A: Nope. I didn't buy the special characters for Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp. Only spent the tickets for the crafting space and that's pretty much it. I don't have the need to get them, so I don't see a reason for me to buy them at the moment.

I got the iconic KK with my tickets, I don't want the Nook man.

I

I got them both -- I didn't get Nook for a while but once I bought the extra crafting spaces and did the "spend leaf tickets" quests there is literally nothing else for me to do with leaf tickets. I am glad I got him, I ended having him out all this month, he was like a sleeping grandpa by the fireplace. He does wake up and talk to you if you tap on him. And after having bought both I'm up to almost 900 tickets again just sitting there so I don't regret it.

I bought one to play it safe and use my currency in other stuff.

But since there's no really other interesting stuff to spend it, I think I will end up buying the 2nd one on the very last day lol.

I'm also a completionist and got them both pretty much as soon as I could. But then again, I don't spend my leaf tickets very often and hate to use them on the Quarry or anything unless I feel like I really need to. I'd say if you've got nothing better to spend them on you should go for it! Otherwise there's no telling if they'll release them again, and that missing item will always be there. For me, that would drive me crazy!

Yeah I bought K.K... hippie doggos ftw!

Don't really care much about the Nook bro to be honest.

Bought K.K. but not Nook, as all he does is sleep. Also, there's a sly little disclaimer at the bottom of the purchase page that says they may be available for purchase again in the future.

If it was truly exclusive, they would be pushing its one-time availability like no tomorrow to boost sales. ;)

Last edited:
Back