Paying ALL MY TBT For A Favor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think you should be honest with your friends and tell them that you don't have a boyfriend, what you are doing isn't right and isn't healthy for you at all. Lying to people you care about is never a good thing and I doubt anybody will help you with this sort of deed.

Please be honest and confess to your friends, reason with them and apologise.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And god knows what creep might agree to this.

Lol if I found out that my friend was lying to me about a boyfriend they claimed to have and then go to a site to ask people to pretend to be said fake boyfriend I would be livid! Not to mention how long I actually believed this phony story and the great lengths you are going to keep a lie alive!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And how do you make a fake boyfriend? I can't even make a real one ahahahah

Idk how old you are but if you're in the 15 range you really shouldn't be asking 18 year olds (18 year old strangers mind you) to be doing something like this with you. It's really dangerous.

Anyways next time don't make a fake boyfriend... bfs are overrated anyways trust me

This isn't something I feel comfortable allowing here, for your own safety and a multitude of other reasons.

In the future, I'd highly suggest being honest with your friends. I'm assuming you're very young and you'll have plenty of time for things like boyfriends, but for now, just focus on enjoying your childhood and don't lie to try and be "cool". Trust me when I say that nothing good will come from doing things like making up boyfriends and soliciting video chats with strangers for digital currency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back