• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Good iOS games?

Anactoria

Bells
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Green Candy
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
White Pansy
In view of a new phone, I'm trying to find some decent games for it. I'm a pretty casual gamer, so I'm totally happy with the platform (trying to suggest that I don't really care for a debate about it here). I'm a little bit worn out on Nintendo games right now, so I'm looking especially for games that have a good story, or are made by indie developers, free or paid.

I currently have installed/wishlisted (some of these on an iPad):

- Severed
- Old Man's Journey
- Card Thief
- This War of Mine
- Flower
- The Witness
- Beglitched
- Sunless Sea

Any suggestions along these lines would be greatly appreciated! (I know some of these are PC games too, but I don't have the hardware to run them on my laptop.)

i'm not sure if you're into any puzzle/puzzle-platform games, but monument valley (1 and 2) are pretty good games. recently, there was a port of fez to ios and it is very good too. they're all indie games and i think they're each $4.99, but well worth it.

Back