• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I'm Backkkkk

pinkcotton

Pray For The Wicked
Bells
Purple Violet
White Violet
White Lily
White Rose
White Tulip
White Cosmos
Hey everyone! I'm back from the longest hiatus everrrr. I don't even know why I stopped using Bell Tree to be completely honest with you, but it hasn't changed much.

Before I left I would mostly be in The Museum, Retail, and Brewsters. I'm not into selling items though anymore ;v; I do still have an art obsession though! :blush:

Ummm...yeah. If you didn't know me then hi! I'm Krystal (more commonly referred as Pink on here) and I have an unhealthy obsession with Harry Potter, Pok?mon, Animal Crossing and a bunch more that I'm too lazy to type so if you want to see that then read my about me. ;) Bai!

Welcome back Pink! I took a very long hiatus from Animal Crossing as well. Life was just too much so I had to put down a couple of hobbies for a little while and focus on what life was demanding I pay attention to. Now I am back and despite not playing New Leaf as much I am still somewhat active on the forums. Let us know if you need anything!

welcome back cotton :) i havent forgotten about the kiki and lala pin lol, but i got one anyway

Welcome back Pink! I took a very long hiatus from Animal Crossing as well. Life was just too much so I had to put down a couple of hobbies for a little while and focus on what life was demanding I pay attention to. Now I am back and despite not playing New Leaf as much I am still somewhat active on the forums. Let us know if you need anything!

That was definitely my situation! I don't think I've seen you around before, but you seem cool ;)

welcome back cotton :) i havent forgotten about the kiki and lala pin lol, but i got one anyway
Oh jeez :( Sorry about that!

hey! i remember you, welcome back :>

I remember you too! I remember your super cute art style, heh. Thank you! ^v^

Back