What's your dream job/what do you want to be when you're older?

SpookyMemes

barely active
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Blue Hybrid Violet
Blue Hybrid Violet
I love singing, so I want to be a singer. Personally I think I'm good, and two of my friends think so as well, but I'm really shy and I can only sing in a group. I also have a fear of flying on planes so if I ever do become famous, I don't know how I'm going to travel for my concerts lol...

I also want to get into acting, mainly because there are a lot of kids my age getting into the acting scene and getting really famous for it (cough cough Stranger Things cough cough) and I think it would be fun. But due to me being shy, I have no acting experience (except for that one time I was in a cringy play at my day camp when I was like 7 lmao) and you're going to face a lot of rejection and I don't do well with harsh criticism.

But enough about me lol. Sorry if there's already a thread like this, I went 3 pages back and didn't see anything similar to this topic so... here I am! :)

(Hahaha those were what I wanted to be when I wasn’t younger. But never worked out due to financial things and what not.)

Though now, I’m content with just being a stay at home mother c: it suits me better than anything else. Though I do want to be an animator. Not sure if I will pursue it or anything. But mainly I just want to be like the old days where the woman stayed home, cleaned, cooked, and took care of the kids while the man works c: that’s honestly the life I have right now and my husband does NOT want me working which I honestly don’t mind :) He makes good income so we don’t see the problem ^-^

If I had to pick a dream job it would be an artist/animator. Artist as in painting and digital c: though my skills are rusty on the digital part, painting j am good at c:

I hope I can become a front end designer one day! Right now I'm a print coordinator but hey, it's in my field so why not!

Oooh what a cute thread~! I really want to have my own photography business, but I have no idea where to start lol. I am too shy and not confident in my skills to really ask people to model for me and gain a good portfolio, so for now I just have a lot of self-portraits and a retail job lol.

I only recently figured out what im interested in doing during school, and i think i wanna do something within the realms of visual communications. So, like graphic designs or maybe a fashion designer?? im to meddling in the different areas of design. :3

I enjoy graphic design, but I think something more suitable for me is in the humanities region.

I've always wanted to write a novel and become a bestseller. I've already written a bunch of books (long books and short stories alike) on my Wattpad. I'm very proud of the one I'm currently working on: The Polytheism Murders. I'm more of a crime/mystery/drama writer. I'm also proud of the book covers I've made.

I'm currently studying subjects to aid me in becoming a vet! I've wanted to be a vet for a whiiiile. If all else fails, I'd happily go down a media related work path, or a photography one.

Difficult question. To be honest, I don't really know. I've always wanted to do something in the creative field like designing something etc. but I need to have talent to do that.

i’m probably going to be a librarian which sucks bc job growth and all but i’d love to be a doctor, just don’t think i have the grades for it at this point.

the dream is to become a famous writer who has a plethora of books and a major following. i just want people to love my characters as much as i love them. it's been a dream since childhood and still is my dream. i need a job that will actually bring in money as a guarantee though. but uh... still undecided lol.

it might sound childish since im not good or anything at it but i would like to be a singer
i just think it would be lovely to have a fanbase to share my feelings and thoughts with through music and for a lot of people listening to music is a form escapism and it helps them cope and i would love to help.

a more realistic dream would be a translator

the dream is to become a famous writer who has a plethora of books and a major following. i just want people to love my characters as much as i love them. it's been a dream since childhood and still is my dream. i need a job that will actually bring in money as a guarantee though. but uh... still undecided lol.

that's what I wanted to be when I was younger, I have a bunch of notebooks full of stories that I wrote and never finished lol. once I made this story about animals on a farm when I was younger and they revolted against their owner I think (which is hilarious because this year I read a book called Animal Farm and it's similar to what I wrote...) and my mom shared it with everyone on Facebook. I also wrote this story about a dog who went to the dog pound and my mom printed it out and made a cover and everything and she shared it with her boss aowpwjoejwoe

but now I don't write as many stories and I feel like no one really reads physical books anymore??? so I've moved on from that lol

I want to be a dentist because I'm interested in healthcare/medicine and I actually think teeth are interesting! It seems like a pretty rewarding and flexible career too. The student loan debt though........

ive switched between so many career ideas in the past 3 years, but i know that i wanna do something with science
i think right now i either wanna be a vet or a forensic scientist. i have no clue right now lmao

Aww you guys are all so cute. When I was younger I always wanted to be a writer too. Then in high school I decided I wanted to be a teacher but still work on my writing projects during the summers. Now I'm a year and a half away from becoming a doctor! Things really change as you get older. Now just the stress of choosing what kind of doctor I want to be before I graduate!

A blogger, haha... or a photographer :rolleyes:

dream job would be.... doing something creative.
realistically i want to go into psychology. i just... don't have the motivation or creativity that i used to so i don't think a creative career will quite match... plus i want something that'll pay well. idk.

Back