• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

This game is obnoxious to play now

lol i kinda like to read your rant threads :p

LOL glad someone likes them. But I understand where Rose was coming from. I mean who wants to come onto a forum, or anywhere and see nothing but negativity? I know I wouldn't. I think my rants are better suited for a blog. That way I can rant to my hearts content and people who want to read them, can and people who don't, won't.

Hang in there, Whippersnapper!

Thank you. I actually made a list of some goals to complete to keep myself from getting annoyed and/or bored

That is mainly my point, yes. I get frustrated once in a while too, but I keep seeing threads like this from you where you talk about wanting to break the console or damage the cartridge out of frustration.

Animal Crossing is supposed to be a fun little escape from anxiety, and that's why parts of the game like these are out of your hands. It wants you to go with the flow. It just doesn't sound like you enjoy that very much, and there's no need to torture yourself with it if that's the case.

Though this is an open forum and you're obviously allowed to share most any of your thoughts, talking about throwing the cartridge and saying AC: NL 'isn't worth your time' likely isn't what people are browsing to see in an AC: NL subforum. That's all. :lemon:

Well, people don't have to worry about my threads anymore because I'll stop making them. Like I said, last thing I want is for people to get annoyed with me. I'll get mad at this game, but I'll make sure not to post about it on here anymore, I didn't realize I was making so many negative threads. Oh well. I'm going to go watch anime.

BTW, every game I play I get frustrates me. No matter what game it is, Pokemon, Super Smash Bros, Super Mario Party, this game, any game, frustrates me. My phone frustrates me when it doesn't turn on or freezes up, or my DVR frustrates me when it freezes and doesn't let me watch my shows. Heck even having too many people in my house for too long makes me irritated. I have ADHD and it causes my frustration and anger to become way out of control, even at the smallest thing like a game. And I hate bringing up my emotional disorder as an excuse but in this case it's really the reason I always seem frustrated with this game. That's to say, it's not Animal Crossing: New Leaf that I don't like, it's just things like not being able to place something a certain way frustrates me. I'm not going to throw my $200 3DS out the window nor destroy my $40 Animal Crossing game just because of something as simple as a house in the way. That's why I make rant threads for some reason they calm me down but again, it's not people's burden on here to read about my ranting. So again, I will stop making them. And I know you probably know already but I'm not upset that you pointed out the excessive threads. I wouldn't know I was making too many unless someone tells me.

Last edited:
Well, people don't have to worry about my threads anymore because I'll stop making them. Like I said, last thing I want is for people to get annoyed with me. I'll get mad at this game, but I'll make sure not to post about it on here anymore, I didn't realize I was making so many negative threads. Oh well. I'm going to go watch anime.

BTW, every game I play I get frustrates me. No matter what game it is, Pokemon, Super Smash Bros, Super Mario Party, this game, any game, frustrates me. My phone frustrates me when it doesn't turn on or freezes up, or my DVR frustrates me when it freezes and doesn't let me watch my shows. Heck even having too many people in my house for too long makes me irritated. I have ADHD and it causes my frustration and anger to become way out of control, even at the smallest thing like a game. And I hate bringing up my emotional disorder as an excuse but in this case it's really the reason I always seem frustrated with this game. That's to say, it's not Animal Crossing: New Leaf that I don't like, it's just things like not being able to place something a certain way frustrates me. I'm not going to throw my $200 3DS out the window nor destroy my $40 Animal Crossing game just because of something as simple as a house in the way. That's why I make rant threads for some reason they calm me down but again, it's not people's burden on here to read about my ranting. So again, I will stop making them. And I know you probably know already but I'm not upset that you pointed out the excessive threads. I wouldn't know I was making too many unless someone tells me.[/QUOT On 2nd thought....never mind.

Last edited:
Back when mastodons roamed this area, I went through a period like that. My nemesis was a kite. None of them survived my wrath but it eventually passed. I hope you (like so many of us) get through this.

Um, Mr. Tortimer? What are you talking about?? -_-

I feel your pain.
Trust me, trying to get Jambette while trying to time travel two days in a row IS NOT fun.

And also, like Spooky, I?ve noticed you?ve been constantly frustrated with the game. I feel really bad for telling you off a month earlier to just search up answers instead of asking the forums for answers

If you really feel like you need a break, take a break. (Even though judging by your post you already did)

I haven?t been playing ACNL lately, I?m running out of ideas for my modern/zen town ;-(

Back