• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

SM64- What I think

Mayordaisy

hiatus
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Christmas Candy
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox
Blue Candy
Hey!
If you read my blog, you will know I really wanted this game for Christmas. I got it! I was sooooo happy I started playing it immediately! I'm going to be talking about my favourite courses in the game but please note I am new to SM64 and I don't know a lot about it.

1.Bomb battlefeild
What a great way to start off a game! It is nice and easy but yet so enjoyable. I loved the battle on top of the summit and also the idea of cannons is really good. My score: 7/10. Why? I feel it is a little small compared to the other courses.

2.Whomp fortress
I really enjoyed this level because of the different ways you can get to the top. I love the floating islands and the owl. 10/10.

3.Jolly Rodger Bay
wwow ow ow ow ow. I loved this one- not to mention the classy music. I personally think the best part was the red coins. 7/10

4. Cool, cool mountain
I loved this course because of the ice slide and also the baby penguin course. I enjoyed finding the red coins too. I give it a 10/10

5. Big boo haunt
HATED it. Why? Because it is so confusing with all the sheds and passages and rooms and paintings and doors. Hands down 0/10

6.hazy maze cave
I like it though again- really confusing. It gives me a vibe from the 8 year old me (I used to play the game). Even though it is hard to navigate I love the level so much! 8/10

7. Lethal lava land
Okay, firstly I hate lava courses in any Mario game so this was literally torture! I also hate the bullies and I feel like it is somewhat too small? Like, if you gonna make a boss battle, JUST MAKE A SEPARATE PLACE FOR IT. -2222222/10

8. Shifting sand land
Meh, I mean it was okay? I loved the pyramid feature but you can't go 2 seconds without a tornado or sinking in quicksand. I prefer the inside of the primus to the rest of the level. 5/10

9. Dire, Dire docks
(HAVENT PLAYED IT, WILL BE UPDATED WHEN I HAVE)

10. Tall, tall mountain
I get another 8 year old vibe! I actually think I have an obsession with this level, I am a huge fan of any super mario courses with mushrooms! I love the fact there is a monkey in this level. I think it would be pretty cool if there was some return of King whomp battle on the top of the mountain, it would be really hard seeing as it is a small space.

This is my take on the first 10 levels, what are yours? Also, should I do another post about secret stars?
Bye!

Back