Tasty Cake
Christmas Candy
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox
Blue Candy
Hey!
If you read my blog, you will know I really wanted this game for Christmas. I got it! I was sooooo happy I started playing it immediately! I'm going to be talking about my favourite courses in the game but please note I am new to SM64 and I don't know a lot about it.

1.Bomb battlefeild
What a great way to start off a game! It is nice and easy but yet so enjoyable. I loved the battle on top of the summit and also the idea of cannons is really good. My score: 7/10. Why? I feel it is a little small compared to the other courses.

2.Whomp fortress
I really enjoyed this level because of the different ways you can get to the top. I love the floating islands and the owl. 10/10.

3.Jolly Rodger Bay
wwow ow ow ow ow. I loved this one- not to mention the classy music. I personally think the best part was the red coins. 7/10

4. Cool, cool mountain
I loved this course because of the ice slide and also the baby penguin course. I enjoyed finding the red coins too. I give it a 10/10

5. Big boo haunt
HATED it. Why? Because it is so confusing with all the sheds and passages and rooms and paintings and doors. Hands down 0/10

6.hazy maze cave
I like it though again- really confusing. It gives me a vibe from the 8 year old me (I used to play the game). Even though it is hard to navigate I love the level so much! 8/10

7. Lethal lava land
Okay, firstly I hate lava courses in any Mario game so this was literally torture! I also hate the bullies and I feel like it is somewhat too small? Like, if you gonna make a boss battle, JUST MAKE A SEPARATE PLACE FOR IT. -2222222/10

8. Shifting sand land
Meh, I mean it was okay? I loved the pyramid feature but you can't go 2 seconds without a tornado or sinking in quicksand. I prefer the inside of the primus to the rest of the level. 5/10

9. Dire, Dire docks
(HAVENT PLAYED IT, WILL BE UPDATED WHEN I HAVE)

10. Tall, tall mountain
I get another 8 year old vibe! I actually think I have an obsession with this level, I am a huge fan of any super mario courses with mushrooms! I love the fact there is a monkey in this level. I think it would be pretty cool if there was some return of King whomp battle on the top of the mountain, it would be really hard seeing as it is a small space.

This is my take on the first 10 levels, what are yours? Also, should I do another post about secret stars?
Bye!

Back