• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Buying art and writing

Oldcatlady

A young cat lady
Bells
Plum Blossom
Fortune Cookie
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Peach (Fruit)
Spring Sakura
Nightmare Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Peach (Fruit)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (166) +
I have some bells that I don't need, so I'd like some art or stories of my characters here

Please name your price along with examples and I'll private message you if interested.
Thank you <3

hey hey hey you have some really good looking ocs ovo ((your pokemon ocs especially?? they're gorgeous! i'd love to draw them haha))
I don't know if you're still looking for art but i'll leave some examples here: x x x
don't really know what my stuff is worth, so I'm fine with any amount really :00

thank you for considering! :blush:

hey hey hey you have some really good looking ocs ovo ((your pokemon ocs especially?? they're gorgeous! i'd love to draw them haha))
I don't know if you're still looking for art but i'll leave some examples here: x x x
don't really know what my stuff is worth, so I'm fine with any amount really :00

thank you for considering! :blush:

hello! i'm happy that you like them <3
your art is so beautiful!! i'd love to get something from you.

i can offer 400tbt for a headshot or 14000tbt for a fullbody? ; w ;

hello! i'm happy that you like them <3
your art is so beautiful!! i'd love to get something from you.

i can offer 400tbt for a headshot or 14000tbt for a fullbody? ; w ;
heya sorry for not responding earlier, things got really busy welp ;u;
those are some really generous offers :'0 I think I'll have a shot at drawing one or maybe both of them? if you want I can pm you wips and we can settle on a price after!

heya sorry for not responding earlier, things got really busy welp ;u;
those are some really generous offers :'0 I think I'll have a shot at drawing one or maybe both of them? if you want I can pm you wips and we can settle on a price after!

no worries!
& sounds good n-n

i just noticed that i put an extra zero, i mean 1 400 tbt sorry
i wish i have 14 000 xD

Back