I have no use for the following items:

Famous Mushroom
Leif
Lobo
Tasty Cake
Timmy Christmas Doll
Red Candy

Name your price?

I see that you recently bumped this thread, how does 600 sound for everything (buying for my shop)? :D

Last edited:
I see that you recently bumped this thread, how does 600 sound for everything (buying for my shop)? :D

Hi! I’ll have to pass sorry :( lowest I’ll go is 740tbt for all, since shop price for the first three when I got them is 710tbt D:

Hello! I'm new and broke, but how much would the Tasty Cake cost?

Hi!
Ill take 15tbt for the cake?

Last edited:
Hi! I’ll have to pass sorry :( lowest I’ll go is 740tbt for all, since shop price for the first three when I got them is 710tbt D:

Hi!
Ill take 15tbt for the cake?

Thank you, I'll send the TBT right over! Any chance you could put a sweet message with it?

lmk if you ever manage to find anyone willing to buy for that price, as I'd love to at least break even with all mine

Sure! I think they reduced the shop price for the newer ones so I bought it when it was more expensive rip

Last edited:
Hi! I?ll have to pass sorry :( lowest I?ll go is 740tbt for all, since shop price for the first three when I got them is 710tbt D:

I unfortunately will have to pass then, but I wish you luck on selling all of them! :) If you decide to reconsider my offer, please let me know! ;)

Hello, would you mind letting me know the date on your Lobo please? Thanks.

Back