Which video game has the best graphics?

MayorTian

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Blue Candy
This can be a PC game, PS4, Xbox or a game for any console.

For me, it's probably Black Desert Online. All the tiny details they've added, like ripples in lakes, making the grass sway when you walk over it contribute to the incredible gameplay experience.

Battlefront 2 some how surpasses 2015 crysis one looked amazing when I played a bit back in oll 2016 ( so around 4 years old ) and rise of the tomb raider ( pretty sure that's what Tr 2 is called. ) Broke the bank on our graphics card.
On Wii u it's a tie between Yoshis wooly world and mk8 with ssb-u coming in 2nd.
The 3ds never really had good graphics but cutscene wise Kirby robo planet and Pokemon ultramoon ( and the other gen 7s ) looked wonderful in cut scene form.
On the switch it's undecided it all looks great ( if they try that is. )

I agree that Battlefront 2 has amazing graphics, but I'd never play it. I thought Final Fantasy XV had great graphics too, but the story was just meh and I dropped it shortly after starting it.

As for Nintendo games, I thought Breath of the Wild was stunning, despite everything being highly stylized.

Definitely Breath of The Wild, I could sit there forever staring at the graphics.

Then again I pretty much only play Nintendo:p

Back