• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which villager do you have the highest friendship level with?

Longest BFF: Ankha in my first town
Tammy the Uchi bear in my bear cub town

Yeah, Ankha was the best BFF. I let her go because I had kept her for years and she would always be the one to ping. I let her go. Someday it would be nice to have her back but it wouldn?t be the same...

Bones. The only original member of my ton left and the only one in my town that I will never let move

Must be Apollo because he pings to move every few days, it seems like. I have him in both my towns (one is several years old, the other is about 10 months), and he pings often in both...lol.

I will always have him in my towns cause I just got his card off ebay...hurray! So he is obviously my very favorite!

I believe either Marina or Diana. Marina is the first one who i got the picture of her :)

I got a picture from Deirdre and no one else so far. I was surprised we had such a high friendship, as I don't recall talking to her anymore than anyone else, but ah well! I think she's adorable~

I would say it would be Mint and Blaire, from separate towns. They were the first ones to give me their pics surprisingly! The snooty squirrels lol. :blush:

Lily, definitely.
She is one of my first villagers and gives me like loads of presents, be it in person or via mail.
I totally adore her, too, so that works out for both of us :D

Probably Beau, he's always the first one to speak to me each day.

In my winter town, it's Chief and Anabelle as they both recently gave me their pictures. I've had that town barely four months and those two were starting villagers.

Samson. I have three of his pictures, one I bought from someone on here and the other two he gave me himself lol. I also have a high friendship with Filbert, he gave me his picture and I have a second one from buying it off someone. The same thing goes for Wendy!

in my first town i would talk to kid cat everyday and do all his favours and i got his picture
i have him in my current town, and i'm pretty close to getting his picture i think/

Cole. I used to have him when I was 8 and he was the first person I talked to in my town. I think because of the fact we were so close, he even sent me roses on valantines day. When he moved out I was so sad but I recently bought him again...

zucker, i was able to get his picture 2 or 3 times, and he was the one that came to grab me for my birthday lol, though lionel would have to be second, which is shame cuz i love him the most

Back