• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many hours do you usually sleep for?

School days I get four, five if I'm lucky. Too many projects to get a good amount of sleep, though I never feel tired.
On weekends, I get six or seven hours. I usually have to do homework for most of it too, but since lessons don't take up a lot of time, there's more time, haha.
Breaks, though, it's a really big mix of four, eight and as much as ten hours sleep. :)

Lately it's been close to none. -_-

I've been suffering from crippling aura migraines for the past couple months and they seem to peak around 10-11pm, so I'm stuck curled up on the bathroom floor all night until the pain finally breaks which is usually 7-8 hours after the peak. Migraines 0/10 do not recommend.

I always aim for either 6 or 9. Usually get tired when it's 7 or 8.

I get about 4 - 5 hours a day (usually 4) but I mean, I take naps on sunday so that adds a couple hours to that day ?ω?

Anywhere from 2-12 hours, depending on how I feel, what's going on, what I ate, etc etc. My sleep schedule is horribly inconsistent.

Mine is totally inconsistent as well.
Usually more than 4 hours though. If I don't get enough, I tend to sleep in, or take a random nap.
Maybe 4-12 hours here?

During weekdays, about 5-8 hours of sleep. It usually depends on what homework I have & if I decide to procrastinate. On weekdays, I usually get at least 9 hours of sleep, but if I decide to stay up all night then usually 4-6 hours.

Probably about 6-7 when I'm working and literally about 12 on days off.

Because of my constant anxiety, I don't have many good night's sleep. I usually sleep for about four hours. I may be tired as hell, but I'm still going to sleep for four ~ five hours. This is terrible and it ends completely with my day, I get sleepy all the time AND I CANNOT SLEEP. And worst of all is that when I have time and try, I also can't. It's a mess.

anywhere from I would say anywhere from 4-8 depending on how much insomnia I have

7-9. If I have too many nights in a row getting less than 7, it messes me up.

lol my body clock is an ass so honestly i can either sleep for 4 hours and hate my life or i can sleep for 14 hours. there's no in-between

Oh boy. I usually sleep at any amount, ranging from 3-12 hours depending on how late I stay up/how I feel.

On public holidays or weekends, I stay up as long as I can and just go to sleep in the daylight.
On school days, I say I probably get 8 hours sleep. It’s a pretty good sleep rate compared to others :c

Back